AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 102 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), is an Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Organization (MRO) approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO
activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1St July, 2016 to fill up the posts of “GRADUATE ENGINEER- (Trainee) “and also to form a panel for future requirements, on a Fixed Term Employment” basis. The selected candidates may be posted to any region/station of the company depending upon, the requirement of AIESL. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the company in this regard. Management also reserves the right to change/alter/delete any of the conditions mentioned herein, if so necessitated.
AIESL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.airindia.in for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Air India Engineering Service Limited. Air India Engineering Service Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
Vacancies in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL) Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services)||15||07||27||53||
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AIESL Recruitment 2016 for the Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services) posts is given below
- Candidates with BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/Industrial! Production/ Chemical Engineering or its equivalent from a Govt. recognised Institute/ University and with a valid GATE score of 80% and higher (75% and higher for SC/ST/OBC) may apply only through on-line in the prescribed format as attached. On scrutiny of the applications Management would decide the no. of candidates to be called for interview for filling up of the vacancies mentioned and to form a panel for future requirements.
- General Category: – Not above 28 yrs as on 1 July,2016.
- OBC:- Not above 31 yrs as on 1 July, 2016.
- SC/ST:- Not above 33 yrs as on 1 July, 2016.
- Ex-Servicemen:- Upper age limit of 28 yrs would be relaxed to the extent the
candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/
release or discharge from such post plus three years.
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Graduate Engineer Trainee — Support Services cadre:- Will be paid a stipend of Rs 25000/- during the first year of training. Thereafter they will be graded as Assistant Engineer, subject to completion of training and performance assessment’ level examination, etc. and will be paid an all inclusive emoluments ranging between Rs. 40000/- p.m. to Rs. 55000/- p.m. over a period of five years, depending upon length of service/ experience.
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The Eligible Candidates, as decided by the Management, would be informed through email/
our website www.airindia.in (career page) 15.11.2016 to appear for an interview for final
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Printout Of Online Application : 15.10.2016
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Interested candidates may apply on or before 15.09.2016 only through on-line in the format as attached. Candidates would simultaneously be required to forward hard copy of the application duly attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, GATE score, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport) to the Post-box no. 12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700002. In case of non-receipt of hard copy the application is liable to be rejected without reference. Hard copies received after 30.9.2016 due any reasons, including postal delay, would be rejected.
- Applicants applying for more than one post would be required to Submit Separate on-line application and Hard copy with the requisite fees. And, therefore, an applicant applying for both “GET – Aircraft Maintenance” and “GET – Engineering Support Services” would be required to Submit two SBI Bank Challans of Rupees 2000/- each. (Total Rs.4000/-).
- Applicants to deposit the requisite application fee of Rs. 2000/- only through on-line SBI
Bank Challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from the application fees.
- Online applying for the post will start wef 08.08.2016 and the format for applying on-line
would also be available wef 08.08.2016.
AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 General Conditions
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station! region MRO of AIESL.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pie-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview
residing beyond 80 kms. from the interview centre and not employed in any
Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies
will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per
rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 1.7.2016 and that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside
influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a
AIESL Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee (Engineering Support Services) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Last Updated on by