AIESL Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 417 Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men vacancies advertisement has been published December 14, 2017.
- 1 AIESL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Careers 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Advertisement
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Application Form
- 1.9 Question Papers
- 1.10 Helpline Number
- 1.11 Online Practice Test:
AIESL Recruitment 2017
AIESL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.airindia.in for the post of Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Air India Engineering Services Limited. Air India Engineering Services Limited has recently published an advertisement notification for Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The AIESL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 02-01-2018.
The total vacancies in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men post details are given below.
Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men
The minimum educational qualification for AIESL Recruitment 2017 for the Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess For all candidates other than Ex-servicemen: AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list/ For Ex-servicemen Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by the Indian Air Force, which area acceptable as a qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. Or) Successful Completion of 4 years course/diploma in Aircraft/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Artificer training conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as a qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- General Category- Not above 35 yrs. as on 1st November 2017.
- OBC – Not above 38 yrs. as on 1st November 2017.
- SC/ST- Not above 40 yrs. as on 1st November 2017.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12-12-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-01-2018.
The candidates are required to apply Application Form. All details of this AIESL Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.airindia.in (AIESL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AIESL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. (SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee).
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Old Airport, Apu Hangar, Next To Flight Safety Dept.
Kalina, Old Airport, Santa Cruz (East)
Mumbai – 400029
Contact No. 022 – 2626 3479/ 3010/ 3276
- Candidates who are going to apply for these AIESL Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AIESL Recruitment written test exam. Search AIESL Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), Maharashtra
Official Website:- www.airindia.in
Online Practice Test:
- AIESL Aircraft Technician & Skilled Trades Men Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Be the first to leave a review.