AIIMS Bhubaneswar i.e All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 75 Nurse vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- 1.4 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 selection Process:
- 1.5 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- 1.7 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Online Application form
- 1.8 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.9 Subjects Question Answers
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
Online‐Applications are invited for filling up the following posts for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar on Contractual basis for the period of 11 months.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in for the post of Nurse this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has recently publish an advertisement notification for Nurse Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
New AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
Name Of Post
- Senior Resident – Number Of vacancies – 182
- Tutor / Demonstrator – Number Of Vacancies – 70
Salary | Pay Scale:
- For Senior Residents Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA and Other allowances as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.
- For Demonstrators Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay). [NPA only for Medical Officers] and Other allowances as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.
- A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognised University/Institute.
- MD/Ph.D/M.Sc in the subject concerned. MBBS candidates can also apply.
- For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who are finished 3years Residency Scheme / Demonstrator are not eligible.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of the receipt of application will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above.
- written examination &
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with the online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
- Account No. 557820110000006
- IFS code: BKID0005578
- MICR code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 31-08-2016.
Vacancies in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Nurse post details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Mode of Recruitment|
|Staff Nurse Grade-I||25||Contractual||06||03||01|
|02.||Staff Nurse Grade-II||50||Contractual||13||07||03|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Minimum educational qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 for the Nurse posts is given below.
|Name of the Post|
Staff Nurse Grade‐
|Staff Nurse Grade‐II|
- For Staff Nurse (Grade I) : 21 to 35 years
- For Staff Nurse (Grade II) : 21 to 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 selection Process:
- Selection will be made on Common Written Test & Interview.
For Staff Nurse Grade I & Staff Nurse Grade II: Written test will be held at BHUBANESWAR Only. (The date and timing of written test will be posted in the website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS, Bhubaneswar web site aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards along with Instructions for written test will be hosted on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website. The applicants are advised to refer to official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar (aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.) for updates (if any).
On the basis of the merit of written test candidates merit list will be prepared and candidates will be selected on the basis of written test or otherwise as decide by the Competent Authority.
The candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to an examination or interview conducted by the institute but the offer of appointment may be given only after necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Faculty Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.06.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15 Days From Date Of Publishing in the Employment News
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Online Application form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in (AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Nurse Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
The On‐line Registration and application will be terminated by 05:00 PM on the last date of receiving the application . The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online registration along with application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Application Fees (Non – Refundable): Candidates applying for Un‐reserved (UR)/OBC posts have to pay an amount of Rs.500/‐ and an amount of Rs.200/‐ for SC/ST Candidates against the post as reserved for them. The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded. The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee online through Internet Banking or NEFT or Online Transfer. Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. The candidates have to submit the proof of depositing the fees in the earmarked section of the Online application. The PWD (Persons With Disability) are not required to deposit any fee. A certificate of disability /Physical handicap from competent authority to be submitted.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nurse Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers