AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Application for total 105 Senior Resident vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 DETAILS
- 1.9 AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1.10 AIIMS Raipur Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the post of Senior Resident this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur. All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Resident Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training, the PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
AIIMS, Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for Indian nationals for the post of Senior Residents for the following departments for the tenure of 03 (three) years under Govt. of India Residency Scheme/ AIIMS rules for AIIMS, Raipur:
Vacancies in AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) Senior Resident post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
105 (UR-56, OBC- 34, SC- 12, ST- 03)
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Resident posts is given below.
- a. A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- b. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Upper age limit 33 years.
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100); with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA for Medical graduates.
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Only For Interview
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Interview : 10 to 31.07.2017
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 DETAILS
- 1. Age will be counted as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- 2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the date of Walk-in-Interview will be eligible.
- 3. In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after the date of Walk-in Interview, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of Interview will be considered.
- 4. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
- 5. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can appear in the interview.
- 8. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
- 9. Application Fee: For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST category to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
- 10. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of interview.
- 11. Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
- 12. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 3 % for PWD candidates (on horizontal basis). For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of Application Form for the post of Senior Resident as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme in AIIMS, Raipur, which is 08.05.2017 (AN) i.e. should not be issued before 09.05.2015. For SC, ST & OBC – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in format of State/Central Government.
- 13. For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as on date of Walk-inInterview will be 33 years.
- 14. Age limit refers to completed age as mentioned in eligibility criteria, in years as on date of Walk-in-Interview.
- 15. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as below.
- 16. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 17. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- 18. For Persons with Disability (PWD):
i. The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.: “With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no.18018/2/2009-ME(P-1)dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission as per decision in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others in the Supreme Court of India”.
ii. The disability certificate should be signed by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent.
iii. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery.
iv. OPH candidates who apply will be considered against seats in category in which he/she has applied i.e. GEN/SC/ST or OBC. Last seat/s in the respective category will be offered to OPH candidates, (in case OPH candidate is not able to make on his/her their own merit)
- 19. Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview.
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- 2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- 3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- 4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- 5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- 6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- 7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- 8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- 9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- 10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- 11. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT & T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- 12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bilaspur.
- 13. In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- 14. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- 15. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board.
- 16. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- 17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- 18. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- 19. For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly.
- Application Fee: For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST category to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
AIIMS Raipur Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers