AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 43 Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.9 AIIMS Rishikesh Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Vacancies in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical)||
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) posts is given below.
- (i) The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) from the MCI recognized Institute.
- (ii) MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Maximum 30 years.
- (i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- (ii) In the case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- (iii) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- OBC Candidates will attach certificate from the prescribed authority for Central Government posts along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than one year of date of Walk-inInterview.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in standard format of Central Government.
OPH Candidates – The disability certificate should be signed by duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 5400 + NPA
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The selection will be on the basis of the written examination and interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Date of Interview : 21.12.2016 at 10:00 AM
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in (AIIMS Rishikesh Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AIIMS Rishikesh Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- a). For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(S) : NIL
- b). UR and OBC Candidate(S) : Rs.500/-
The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft , in favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at Rishikesh. Candidate may also deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview. Fee once paid will be non-refundable.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy.
- Director’s Board Room of AIIMS, Rishikesh.
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS Rishikesh Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (Medical) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.