AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 89 Senior Resident vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.7 AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 AIIMS Rishikesh Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.9 Subjects Question Answers
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in for the post of Senior Resident this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Resident Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Vacancies in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Senior Resident post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Resident posts is given below.
For Medical Candidates:
- (i) A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
For Non-Medical Candidates (only for Department of Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pharmacology):
- (i) The candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and
- (ii) Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- (iii) To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by last date of application submission and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by last date of application form submission.
For Candidate applying in the Department of Dentistry:
- (i) A postgraduate medical degree viz. MDS from a recognized University / Institution (In the specialty of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Endodontics & Conservative Dentistry and Periodontics).
- Senior Residents: 33 years
(i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
(iii) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- OBC Candidates will attach certificate from the prescribed authority for Central Government posts along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than one year of last date of application.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in standard format of Central Government.
- OPH Candidates – The disability certificate should be signed by duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- For Senior Residents (Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600) + NPA for medically qualified candidates only.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of the Interview / Written Exam. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for relevant information (www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in).
DATE OF INTERVIEW: It will be intimated later through website of this Institute only. No individual intimation will be sent by AIIMS Rishikesh to applicants.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- i. Proof of application fee deposit.
- ii. One Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- iii. Address Proof.
- iv. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- v. Four recent passport size photographs.
- vi. Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- vii. MBBS/BDS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- viii. MD/MDS/MS/DNB certificate.
- ix. MBBS/BDS/MD/MDS/MS/DNB mark sheets.
- x. Attempt Certificate.
- xi. Registration with Medical / Dental Council of India / State Medical / Dental Council.
- xii. Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates).
- xiii. No objection certificate from present employer (if any).
- xiv. OPH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee.
- xv. SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- xvi. Publications xvii. Any other relevant documents.
Note: Candidate who have not produce the above mentioned original documents at the time of interview will not be considered.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-02-2017.
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS Rishikesh Senior Resident Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.