Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 95 Law Clerk Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2016
Application are invited from all eligible candidates for the tenure post of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 12500/- with no Dearness and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc. The engagement shall be purely contractual for a fixed term of one year. However, the term may be terminated at any time, without any notice.
(New) Allahabad High Court Recruitment Advt. Date – 01-07-2016
Personal Assistant Posts Total Vacancies – 63
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.07.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.07.2016
Application Fee Rs.1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for SC/ST
Vacancies in Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts||95|
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Minimum educational qualification for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 for the Law Clerk Trainee posts is given below.
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final) in 2015-16 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL. B examination are only eligible to apply for Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the first week of August, 2016.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2016.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure:
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad . The candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
- Restriction on Practice:- Law Clerk (Trainee) from the date of termination of his engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee) shall not appear in any case handled by the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom he or she had remained attached, irrespective whether he had or not worked on that case during the period of his engagement. The candidates shall furnish an undertaking to the above effect on proforma prescribed herein after.
- Other Conditions of Engagement:- The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- Period of Engagement:- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
- Martial Status: A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
- Disqualification: (1) A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post. (2) Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2016 Advertisement:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Allahabad High Court Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.allahabadhighcourt.in (Allahabad High Court Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Law Clerk Trainee Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Allahabad High Court Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also available on the web site (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificates, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Allahabad High Court Recruitment written test exam. Search Allahabad High Court Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Last Updated on by