AMTRON i.e Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 33 District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AMTRON Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AMTRON Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Terms and conditions of recruitment
- 1.10 AMTRON Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
AMTRON Recruitment 2017
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online amtron.in for the post of District Information Technology Programme Manager this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited. Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for District Information Technology Programme Manager Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited, Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-21, also known as AMTRON, requires a few human resources as per details mentioned below on contract basis for Project Management support at districts of Assam in implementation and operation of ongoing projects and a few upcomming projects of the Corporation. Interested and eligible candidates may apply ONLINE for the same through the official website of AMTRON (www.amtron.in) from 10th March 2017 to 27th March 2017.
AMTRON, being the Nodal Implementing Agency in connection with implementation and integration of various Govt. of India / Govt. of Assam IT Projects/Schemes, a number of government projects – e-District, ASWAN, Digital Literacy, Digital Financial Literacy, Targetted Public Distribution System (TPDS), District Computer Centers (DCC), etc are operational or being made operational at District and Sub-District level and some new projects are in the pipeline. As such, district manpower are essential to ensure effective and efficient implementation and operation of projects that calls for constant supervision, monitoring and field work in the districts in strict co-ordination with the district administrations. In this regard, 33 number of District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM), one in each district are required to be recruited for works in all districts of Assam.
Vacancies in AMTRON Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) District Information Technology Programme Manager post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM)|
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AMTRON Recruitment 2017 for the District Information Technology Programme Manager posts is given below.
The applicant must fulfil the following elegibility criteria:
(i) Educational Qualification: BSc. (Tech)./ B. Tech./ MCA/ B.E./ DOEACC ‘B’ Level certificate/ M.Sc.(Electornics/ Computer Science/Information Technology) passed with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent in the final examination.
(ii) Experience: minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience, preferably in IT / e-Governance related field is essential.
(iii) Age limit: The candidate should not be more than 38 years of age as on 1.1.17.
(iv) The applicant must upload the following documents while submitting his/her online application to support the eligibility criteria mentioned above:
- 1. Age Proof: 10th standard Admit Card/certificate for examination or birth certificate.
- 2. Education Qualification certificates/mark sheets
- 3. Work Experience: Appointment Letter(s) and experience certicate(s) from his/her past and present employer(s). Such document(s) shall clearly indicate the date of joining and his/her job profile.
- 4. Proof of last remuneration drawn (salary slip).
- 5. Photo Identity Proof: ADHAAR card/PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voters ID card or any other Photo ID card issued by a Govt. Agency.
- 6. Latest passport size photograph
- 7. Scanned copy of applicant’s signature
- 8. Self declaration that there is no criminal cases pending in his/her name.
- (a) Ensuring smooth operation and maintenance of projects of IT Dept. and AMTRON, including ASWAN, e-District, Digital Literacy, TPDS, DCCs etc at the district level.
- (b) Assist in implementing any new or existing projects of the IT Dept. or AMTRON at the district level
- (c) Be the point of contact for the coordination between the IT Dept/ AMTRON and the District authorities.
- (d) Provide district level data and prepare reports, MIS, etc as required
- (e) Review, monitor and supervise projects and help in resolution of operational issues
- (f) Handholding the district authorities, citizens in using the deliverables, troubleshooting as and when required
- (g) Be the first point of escalations for any issues for the district authorites and AMTRON/ IT Dept.
- (h) Any other work as the AMTRON/IT Dept. may from time to time allot.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 24599/- (Gross) to start with.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- A Selection Committee will be constituted to select suitable candidates. Selection will be done through written test and viva-voce. Online applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and such shortlist of candidates will be uploaded in the website www.amtron.in.The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test though downloadable call letters. Written test will comprise of two papers – an Objective type paper carrying 100 marks and a Subjective type paper carrying 50 marks. A candidate qualifying in the Objective type written test with a minimum mark of 60 will be allowed to appear in the Subjective type written test. Written test of both types will be held on the same day. The best 50 candidates in order of their merit, assessed on the basis of their performances in both papers of the written test, will be called for viva-voce that carries 50 marks. Final selection of the candidates will be done in order of their merit that will be assessed on the basis of their performances in the written test and the viva-voce collectively.
- A candidate shall appear in the witten test and then in viva-voce provided he/she quaifies in the written test to be held at Guwahati at his/her own expense. No request/claim for TA/DA/Accommodation will be entertained in this regard.
- On the day of the written test, the candidate appearing in the written test will have to produce the documents (both original and attested copies) submitted by the candidate at the time of online registration to support his/her eligibility. Inability to produce any of such documents at the time of written test/viva-voce, or falsification of documents, mark sheets etc, will render the applicant ineligible for the selection and would not be allowed to appear in written test/ viva-voce. If an applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, post his / her appointment, it is found that he / she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then his/ her services would be terminated without any notice and compensation. If at any time, it is found that the documents submitted by the applicant are not genuine then the application will be rejected and if the applicant has been appointed for the said post then the appointment will be terminated and suitable legal action will be taken against the candidate.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Opening Date for submission of online application: 10th March, 2017
- Last Date for submission of online application: midnight of 27th March 2017
- Uploading shortlist of candidates and call letters for written Test: 31st March 2017
- Date & Time of Written Test:
- Objective type paper: From 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM on 8th April 2017
- Subjective type paper: From 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM on 8th April 2017
- Uploading shortlist of candidates and call letters for viva-voce: 22nd April 2017
- Venue of viva-voce: As will be mentioned in call letters.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
A candidate can apply only ONLINE through website www.amtron.in. No other mode of application is acceptable. The online application can be uploaded following the typical steps as mentioned below:
- i) Visit www.amtron.in
- ii) Click on the link Recruitment and then click Apply Online against this Notification
- iii) Register yourself into the portal
- iv) Login using your User ID
- v) Fillup and submit the online application form
The online registration shall close by midnight of the last date of submission of applications as mentioned below in this notification. Incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected. On submission of the online application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement number which he / she needs to retain for use in future. It is to be noted that submission of the online application does not automatically qualify any candidate for the position and also does not imply verification of credentials of the applicant.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 Terms and conditions of recruitment
(i) Contract period: Contract is initially for 3 years and it may be renewed in successive years subject to satisfactory performance as per discretion of the Managing Director, AEDC Ltd.
(ii) Place of Posting and Transfers: Place of posting will be at a District Head Quarters, Assam. However, in the interest of the Corporation, he/she may be tranfered anywhere in the State of Assam or even the country
(iii) Reporting Officer: All DITOs will report to the respective Project Managers of AMTRON and the Deputy Commissioner of their respective district.
(iv) Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 24599/- (Gross) to start with.
(breakups: Monthly consolidated pay amounting to Rs. 13324/- Plus HRA and other allowances amounting Rs. 9676/- Less deduction of employee’s PF contribution amounting to Rs 1599/- plus employer’s PF contribution amounting to Rs 1599/- less prof tax upto Rs 208/-).
Annual increment: a maximum of 5% increase in monthly consolidated pay may be allowed subject to recommendation of the respective Reporting Officer and approval of the competent authority of AMTRON only.
TA/ DA and medical insurance shall be applicable as per the norms of AMTRON w.r.t. contractual appointment. Telephone bill will be reimbursed upto Rs. 475/-.
(v) Termination: A candidate, if appointed, during currency of his/her appointment may be terminated by the appointing authority, i.e. AMTRON for non-performance and/or adverse report from his/her Reporting Officer(s) and adoption of fraudulent means, missappropriation of public money or fund, or any other reason for which the appointing authority may deem fit that a disciplinary proceeding as per established procedure of AMTRON is warranted against him/her and he/she is required to be removed from the place of assignment/post forthwith. AMTRON may thus terminate the candidate from his/her post with a notice of one month with/without compensation of his/ her emoluments for a period maximum of 30/31 days. However, this does not bar AMTRON from terminating the candidate at any short notice or even without notice in special circumstances or in public interest. On the other hand, the candidate may also serve a notice of one month in case he/ she does not wish to continue on the assigned post for any reason thereof.
(vi) Permanent Absorption: The candidate shall have no claim to permanent absorption in AMTRON in any form or under any other pretext or expectation by the candidate at any time.
(vii) Moral turpitude and unsound mind: A candidate if found to be or declared by an competent authority or court of law to be of unsound mind, or to be involved in any criminal/ anti-social/ anti-national activity or involved in any immoral activity shall be terminated with immediate effect without assigning any further reason and without providing any compensation.
(viii) Indemnification: The candidate, if appointed, shall indemnify AMTRON for any liability/ libel/ compensation/ suit/ infringement of any provisions of law for the time being in force for any action of the candidate purported to have been committed/ omitted by him/ her at his/ her sole discretion and will.
(ix) Other terms and conditions of recruitment against this Notification shall be as per existing rules applicable to contractual appoinment of AMTRON i.e. AEDC Ltd, Guwahati-21.
G. Undertaking: A candidate who has registered his/ her candidature online for any post through the website www.amtron.in in response to this Notification shall be deemed to have thoroughly read and understood the meaning and purport of the Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to have signed an undertaking to the effect that he/ she is of sound mind and has read the details of recruitment mentioned in this Notification and shall abide by the same during the course of the selection process, and if appointed, during the currency of the appointment, including any notice period.
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd, Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati -781021, Assam.
AMTRON Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- AMTRON District Information Technology Programme Manager Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers