Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 18 Financial Literacy Counselor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in Andhra Bank Careers 2017
- 1.3 Andhra Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 Andhra Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 Andhra Bank Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.andhrabank.in for the post of Financial Literacy Counselor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Andhra Bank. Andhra Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Financial Literacy Counselor Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2017.
The Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Financial Literacy Counselor Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-10-2017.
- Telangana General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question
- Telangana GK & Current Affairs 2017
- Jobs in Telangana 2017
- TS TET Exam 2017
Vacancy in Andhra Bank Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Andhra Bank Financial Literacy Counselor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Financial Literacy Counselor|
Andhra Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Financial Literacy Counselor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess completed the Retired Bank officer or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 62 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the interview
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-10-2017.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Andhra Bank Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.andhrabank.in (Andhra Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Financial Literacy Counselor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Andhra Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Trust, C/o Andhra Bank, Financial Inclusion Cell, 3rd Floor, Head Office, 5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Andhra Bank Financial Literacy Counselor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Andhra Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search Andhra Bank Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
3 rd Floor, Pattabhi Bhavan,
Official Website:- www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Andhra Bank Financial Literacy Counselor Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.