APHED i.e Assam Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 68 Technical Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 APHED Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in APHED Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 APHED Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 APHED Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 APHED Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 APHED Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 APHED Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 APHED Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 APHED Recruitment Exam Question Papers
APHED Recruitment 2017
APHED Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form aphe.gov.in for the post of Technical Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Assam Public Health Engineering Department. Assam Public Health Engineering Department has recently publish an advertisement notification for Technical Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Vacancies in APHED Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Assam Public Health Engineering Department (APHED) Technical Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
APHED Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for APHE Recruitment 2017 for the Technical Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree/Diploma in civil Engineering from recognized university/institute with minimum 50% marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- As per rules
APHED Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000 to 25000/-
APHED Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
APHED Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Interview.
APHED Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 25.05.2017
APHED Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this APHE Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to aphe.gov.in (APHE Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Technical Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the APHE Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- There is no application fee. Application Send to the Office of the Chief Engineer (PHE), Sanitation, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36.
APHED Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these APHED Technical Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in APHED Recruitment written test exam. Search APHE Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Be the first to leave a review.