APTRANSCO i.e Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 146 Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online aptransco.cgg.gov.in for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh. Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Applications are invited On-line through APTRANSCO WEBSITE www.aptransco.gov.in and http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in from 20.03.2017 to 12.04.2017 (to 11.04.2017 for payment of fees) from eligible Engineering Graduates for filling up the following vacancies on regular basis in APTRANSCO Engineering Service. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Andhra Pradesh GK & Current Affairs 2017
- Jobs in Andhra Pradesh 2017
- AP TET 2017
- Andhra Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs English
Vacancies in APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (APTRANSCO) Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) post details are given below.
|Name of the Zone
|Asst. Engineer/ Electrical||Asst. Engineer/ Civil|
Open: Local & Non-Local L: Local
These vacancies are subject to variation at the time of recruitment based on the necessity.
Percentage of reservation:
- BC-25% + 4% Muslim reservation subject to orders of Government from time to time.
- SC- 15%, ST-6%, PH-3%
- 33 1/3 % reservation for women is applicable as per rules.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) posts is given below.
- a) Assistant Engineers/Electrical: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
- b) Assistant Engineers/Civil: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
- Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC
- candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Scale of Pay: Rs.41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600
- Training cum Probation: The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Training-cum-Probation for a period of 2 years.
- Place of posting: The candidates appointed shall be required to work at the substations of APTRANSCO for a minimum period of 3 years.
- The candidate will be governed by the rules and regulations applicable or as framed by the AP Transco and as amended from time to time. The Tripartite Agreement entered into between the APSEB, Govt of A.P and the Employees Associations is not applicable to these candidates and they shall at no stage be entitled to claim any right what so ever arising out of the said Tripartite Agreement.
EXECUTION OF BOND :
- (i) The candidates appointed will be required to execute a Bond (in Non-Judicial stamp paper worth Rs.110/- (Rupees One hundred and ten only) at the time of joining, to serve APTRANSCO for a MINIMUM period of 5 Years after completion of Training-cum-Probation period (2 years).
- (ii) During the above bond period the candidates will deposit his/her original certificates such as Degree, date of birth and community, etc with APTRANSCO. The Certificates so deposited with APTRANSCO shall not be returned during the above bond period.
- (iii) The Candidate who leaves the APTRANSCO service during the Training-cumProbation period shall refund the emoluments received by him/her plus Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) by way of liquidated damages.
- (iv) The Candidate who leaves the APTRANSCO service without serving a minimum period of 5 years after completion of Training-cum-Probation period shall have to pay a sum of Rs.60,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand Only) by way of liquidated damages to the Corporation.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
i) The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
ii) Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
iii) The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
PH – 30%
Or as per Rules
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest, any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates.
Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Examination Centers: The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elecl., & Civil will be held at different centers located only in Vijayawada.
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
- 1. The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time. Candidates will be allowed in to the examination hall half an hour before the scheduled starting time. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
- 2. The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- 3. The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
- 4. The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball point pen to the examination hall.
- 5. The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and are however permitted to take away the duplicate OMR Sheet along with question paper after the examination. If any candidate in violation of the above instructions takes away the original OMR Sheet, his/her candidature to the recruitment will be rejected besides invocation of penal provisions including debarment of the candidature for all future recruitments to be conducted by the AP Transco.
- 6. The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet and OMR Answer Sheet, else his answer sheet may not be valued.
- 7. Usage of Calculators/mathematical tables is not permitted. Candidates should not bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- 8. The provisional key will be publicized one day after the examination.
APTRANSCO Exam Syllabus 2017
Syllabus for Written Test of AP Transco
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 2017
Electric Circuits: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, star/ delta transformation; electromagnetic induction; mutual induction; ac fundamentals; harmonics, transient response of dc and ac networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two-port networks, three phase circuits, power measurement .
Electrical Machines: Single phase transformer – equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation and efficiency; three phase transformers – connections, parallel operation; auto-transformer; DC machines – types, windings, generator/ motor characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors; three phase induction motors – principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control; single phase induction motors; synchronous machines – performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, motor starting, characteristics and applications .
Power Systems: Basic power generation concepts; transmission line models and performance; underground cable, string insulators; corona; distribution systems; per-unit quantities; bus impedance and admittance matrices; load flow; voltage control; power factor correction; economic operation; symmetrical components; fault analysis; principles of over-current, differential and distance protection; protection of alternator, transformer, transmission lines neutral earthing, solid state relays and digital protection; circuit breakers; system stability concepts, swing curves and equal area criterion
Utilization & Control Systems: Principles of feedback; transfer function; block diagrams; steady-state errors; Routh and Nyquist techniques; Bode plots; root loci; lag, lead and lead-lag compensation; Heating – resistance, induction, dielectric; Welding – spot, seam and butt; Electric traction – speed-time curves, tractive effort;
Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers; PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments; measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; digital voltmeters and multi-meters; phase, time and frequency measurement; Q-meters; oscilloscopes;
Analog and Digital Electronics: Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET; amplifiers – biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response; oscillators and feedback amplifiers; Combinational and sequential logic circuits; multiplexer; Schmitt trigger; A/D and D/A converters; 8-bit microprocessor basics, architecture, programming and interfacing.
Power Electronics and Drives: Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs and IGBTs – static characteristics and principles of operation; triggering circuits; phase control rectifiers; bridge converters – fully controlled and half controlled; principles of choppers and inverters; basic concepts of adjustable speed dc and ac drives.
Model Question Paper
The question paper consists of one hundred multiple choice objective type questions to be answered on the OMR answer sheet using HB pencil in 2 hours. A few questions are given as a model below. Note: Calculators are not allowed into the Examination Hall. Candidates have to bring their own pencils and erasers.
Syllabus for Written Test of AP Transco
Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2017
1. Strength of Materials: Simple stresses and strains. Hook’s law. Stress-strain curve for mild steel, elastic constants, compound bars, temperature stresses, strain energy, resilience, impact loading, SFD and BMD for simply supported, cantilever and overhanging beams. Centre of gravity and moment of inertia, bending and shear stress distributions. Theory of pure torsion, helical spring, thin and thick cylinders, analysis of trusses by method of joints and method of sections, combined direct and bending stresses, column and struts, deflection of beams-double integration, moment area and conjugate beam methods.
2.Reinforced Concrete: Basic reinforcing materials, tests on cement and aggregates. Structural concrete and its grades, workability tests and concrete mix design. Singly and doubly reinforced beams, working stress design of rectangular and flanged beams, shear, bond, development length and torsion in beams, one-way and two-way slabs, axially and eccentrically loaded columns, isolated and combined footings. Basic concepts of limit state design and its applications to the design of beams, slabs and columns.
3.Steel Structures: Grades of steels, design of simple and compound beams, riveted and welded joints, riveted and welded connections’-eccentric framed and seated, simple and compound columns, slab and gusseted bases, grillage foundations, roof trusses, plastic analysis – plastic bending of beams, shape factor, plastic analysis theorems, and analysis of fixed, propped cantilever beams by static and kinematics methods.
4.Fluid Mechanics & Machinery : Fluid properties, pressure measurements, manometers, forces on plane and curved surfaces, center of pressure, principle of buoyancy, stability of floating and submerged bodies, metacentre, Kinematics of fluid flow, equation of continuity. Euler’s and Bernoulli’s equations, Impulse-momentum, flow measuring device s – orifices and mouth pieces, notches and weirs, flow through pipes, open channel flow, impact of jets – stationery and moving vanes (flat and curved), radial vanes, hydraulic turbines, pumps and machinery.
5.Soil Mechanics: Physical properties of soils, classification and identification, permeability, capillarity, seepage, compaction, shear strength, Earth pressure, slope stability. Foundation Engineering : Stress distribution in soils, bearing capacity, settlement analysis, pile foundation, Coffer dams, Caissons, Dewatering, Bracing for excavations, site investigations, New mark charts, Machine foundation.
Model of Question Paper
The Question paper consists of one hundred multiple choice objective type questions to be answered on the OMR Answer sheet using HB pencil in 2 hours. A few questions are given as a model below.
Note: Calculators are not allowed into the examination hall. Candidates have to bring their own pencils and erasers.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20-03-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-04-2017.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 20.03. 2017 .
- Last date for payment of Fee is 11.04. 2017.
- The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Elecl., & Civil) will be held on 30.04.2017 at 10 AM to 12 Noon.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I Step:-Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom). Candidates need to visit the payment link on website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and provide basic details like Name, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth and Community (BC,SC,ST,OC) and whether Physically Handicapped (PH). Based on the details of community and other details, system will indicate the fee applicable. The candidates have to pay the indicated fee and obtain a receipt with JOURNAL NUMBER printed on it.
- II Step:-After Payment of fee the applicant has to visit the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and access the online application form. APTRANSCO can provide link to this website on APTRANSCO website. The applicant has to provide details of JOURNAL NUMBER given on the payment receipt to access the application form. The candidate has to fill all the relevant details and upload “scanned copy of passport photo with signature below the photo” and submit to the system. ON successful submission system will alert the applicant to download pdf document containing the details submitted by the applicant with unique application number (Reference ID) as acknowledgment.
- 1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online.
- 2. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- 3. Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- 4. Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- 5. Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- 6. For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No.040-23120403/040-23120404(Call Time: 10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in click on to complaint box.
- i) Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee (Registration fee).
- ii) Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- (Rs.Three hundred and fifty only) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee ).
- iii) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom). Candidates need to visit the payment link on website and provide basic details like Name, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth and Community (BC,SC,ST,OC) and whether Physically Handicapped (PH). Based on the details of community and other details, system will indicate the fee applicable. The candidates have to pay the indicated fee and obtain a receipt with JOURNAL NUMBER printed on it.
Submission of Application: After Payment of fee the applicant has to visit the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and access the online application form. APTRANSCO can provide link to this website on APTRANSCO website. The applicant has to provide details of JOURNAL NUMBER given on the payment receipt to access the application form. The candidate has to fill all the relevant details and upload “scanned copy of passport photo with signature below the photo” and submit to the system. ON successful submission system will alert the applicant to download pdf document containing the details submitted by the applicant with unique application number (Reference ID) as acknowledgment.
- 1. AP Transco is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest.
- 2. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of application and submit application through website only.
- 3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. AP Transco under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up of the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- 4. Before payment of fee, submission of application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this notification. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- 5. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the AP Transco will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- 6. Applicants must compulsorily upload his/her own scanned photo with signature in jpg format only.
Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee.
The candidate should not furnish any false tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for.
Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
a) Qualification of BE/B. Tech/AMIE or equivalent from any recognized University in India.
b) Permanent Community certificate issued by MRO in original or Original caste certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of MRO issued on or after 01.07.2017 in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group.
c) Physically Handicapped certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability for PH-OH & VH and > 75% for HH issued by the concerned competent medical board.
d) Study Certificate / Residential Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal as the case may be .
- Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost.
- Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
- The degrees awarded by the Universities/institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case shall only be considered.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/APTRANSCO is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
- If the particulars furnished in the online Application Form do not tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- The persons already in Government Service/autonomous bodies/other Corporations etc.. whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees must take print out of the application after properly filled and get it endorsed by his/her employer and keep it with him/her ready, so as to, submit the same as and when called for.
APTRANSCO Exam Online Practice Test:
- APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers