AWES i.e Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Vacancies in AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.3 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.4 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.5 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.6 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.7 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam Call letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- 1.8 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.9 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Past Years’ Question Papers
- 1.10 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Helpline Number
- 1.11 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.12 AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.13 Subjects Question Answers
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016
AWES Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.awesindia.com & www.aps-csb.in for the post of PGT/TGT/PRT this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Army Welfare Education Society. Army Welfare Education Society has recently publish an advertisement notification for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2016.
Vacancies in AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) PGT/TGT/PRT post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|PGT/TGT/PRT through CSB Screening Examination -2016|
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AWES Recruitment 2016 for the PGT/TGT/PRT posts is given below.
|Masters Degree in English||–||B Ed|
|Hindi||Masters Degree in Hindi||–|
|Masters Degree in History||–||B Ed|
|Geography||Masters Degree in Geography||–|
|Masters Degree in Economics||–||B Ed|
|Political Science||Masters Degree in Politics||MA in Public Administration/ International relations|
|Masters Degree in Maths||PG in Statistic s/ Operational Research provided it is preceded by graduation in Maths Or|
MSc Ed in Maths from RCE, NCERT
|Masters Degree in Physics||MSc Ed in Physics from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Chemistry||Masters Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry||PG in Pharma Chemistry provided it is preceded by graduation in Chemistry Or MSc Ed in Chemistry from RCE, NCERT|
|Masters Degree in Zoology( with Botany)/Botany(with Zoology)||PG in Micro Biology/Molecular Biology/Agricultural Botany/genetics provided it is preceded by graduation in Botany/Zoology Or MSc Ed in Zoology/ Botany from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Biotech||Masters Degree in Biotechnology / Relevant subjects||–|
|Masters Degree in Psychology||–||B Ed|
|Commerce||Masters Degree in Commerce||–|
Computer Science Informatics
|BE/BTech in Computer science/IT/ Computer Engg/ Electronins/ Electronics& Communications||MCA/MSc Computer Science/IT or MSC Maths/Physics/ Statistics and BSc Computer Science/BCA/ 3yr Diploma in Computer Engineering or IT/PGDCA recognized by AICTE Or B Level from DOEACC|
|Home Science||Masters Degree in Home Science||–|
|Masters Degree in Physical Education||–|
|Degree in English||BA Ed with English from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Hindi||Degree in Hindi||BA Ed with Hindi from RCE, NCERT|
|Degree in Sanskrit||BA Ed with Sanskrit from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|History||Degree in History||BA Ed with History from RCE, NCERT|
|Degree in Geography||BA Ed with Geography from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Political Science||Degree in Politics||BA Ed with Political Science from RCE, NCERT|
|Degree in Maths||BA Ed with Maths from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Physics||Degree in Physics||BSc Ed from RCE, NCERT|
|Degree in Chemistry||BSc Ed from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Biology||Degree with Botany & Zoology||BSc Home Science|
|Graduate||–||B Ed/2 Year Diploma Or B.El.Ed(four year integrated course)|
- Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT
should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years).
- Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years
(Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and Allowances
will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Stage 1 – Screening Exam, conducted on the Last Sunday of November/First Sunday of
December every year, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This is conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidates pick up teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
(i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
(ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
- Stage II. Interview.
- Stage III – Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language
teachers, written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held
along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer
proficiency tests if they so desire.
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam Pattern 2016
|Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks|
Type of Questions
|Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||Objective:|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|Part A||Same as Part 1 for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90|
- 1. Scores will be normalized to 100.
- 2. There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted fro each wrong answer.
- 3. Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to
answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- 4. To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam Call letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same.
The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Registration – 17 August to 13 September 2016.
- Availability of – 15 November 2016 ( Tentative. Will be informed
Admit cards on-line after uploading).
- Exam Date – 26/27 November 2016.
- Publication of – 15 December 2016.
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Past Years’ Question Papers
- Past five years’ question papers are available for which desirous candidates have to demand by logging onto to the appropriate link on the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in and making payment on-line. Once you have made payment successfully, you need to login after 24 hours and your paper(s) will be available for download.
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Helpline Number
-Telephone : 26151564,26152642
-Website – www.awesindia.com & www.aps-csb.in
-Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto
the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from -17 August 2016 to 13 September 2016. Candidates can register from 9AM on 17/8/2016 to 5PM on 13/09/2016. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under :-
- Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
(i) Photographs and signatures
(ii) Proof of date of birth
(iii) Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal http://aps-csb.in.
- Candidates will also be given mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 10 Oct 2016.
- Application fee of 600/- is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- AWES PGT-TGT-PRT Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers