AWES Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 8000 Teachers vacancies advertisement has been published December 06, 2017.
- 1 AWES Recruitment 2017
AWES Recruitment 2017
AWES Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online awesindia.com for the post of Teachers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Army Welfare Education Society. Army Welfare Education Society has recently published an advertisement notification for Teachers Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The AWES Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Teachers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-12-2017.
The total vacancies in Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Teachers post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for AWES Recruitment 2017 for the Teachers posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Diploma / B.Ed. / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 57 years old. For age relaxation & More Age Limit please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- (a) Registration – 01 Dec 2017 to 21 Dec 2017.
- (b) Availability of – 05 Jan 2018 Admit cards on-line
- (c) Exam – 15-17 Jan 2018.
- (d) Publication of – 27 Jan 2018. Results
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AWES Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to awesindia.com (AWES Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“ Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teachers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AWES Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Exam Fee. Rs 500/-(non refundable).
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these AWES Teachers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AWES Recruitment written test exam. Search AWES Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
FDRC Building No 202, Shankar Vihar
(Near APS) Delhi Cantt – 110010
Telephone : 26151564,26152642
ASCON : 39292
E-Mail : email@example.com
Official Website:- awesindia.com
Online Practice Test:
- AWES Teachers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017