Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 158 Officers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bankofindia.co.in for the post of Officers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bank of India. Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Officers Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2018.
The Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Officers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 05.05.2018.
[box title=”QUICK LINK”]
- Jobs in Maharashtra 2018
- MAHA TET 2018-2019
- Maharashtra GK & Current Affairs 2018
- Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra PSC (MPSC) Interview Questions Answers [UPDATED]
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2018 (English)
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs in (Hindi)
Vacancy in Bank of India Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Bank of India Officers post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream
Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for the Officers posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.(candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2018.) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
The structure of online examination will be as under:
|Name of the Tests
|Composite Time of 120 min
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in English Language will not be added while preparing merit List.
Qualifying marks stipulated above are for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for general category candidates.
Penalty for Wrong Answers : There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
(More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20.04.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.05.2018.
- Relevant date for Age and Qualification: 01.04.2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 10.06.2018
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Bank of India Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bankofindia.co.in (Bank of India Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Officers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Bank of India Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Bank of India Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Bank of India Officers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Bank of India Recruitment written test exam. Search Bank of India Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Call at Tele No – (022) – 40919191 / 1800 220 229 (all days) 24 X 7
Official Website:- www.bankofindia.co.in
Online Practice Test:
- Bank of India Officers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018