BHEL Madhya Pradesh i.e Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Online Application for total 229 Graduate Engg. & Diploma Engg. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bhelbpl.co.in for the post of Graduate Engg. & Diploma Engg. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Madhya Pradesh. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Madhya Pradesh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Graduate Engg. & Diploma Engg. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
Vacancies in BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Madhya Pradesh (BHEL Madhya Pradesh) Graduate Engg. & Diploma Engg. post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 for the Graduate Engg. & Diploma Engg. posts is given below.
- (1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- (2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- (3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- 1. There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
- 2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before March 2014 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
- 3. Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
- Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter).
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- 2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 19.11.2016– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
- 09.12.2016– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
- 16.12.2016- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents at address “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1. All candidates mandatorily have to register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
- 2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
- 3. Application submitted online will only be considered.
- 4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
- 5. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
- 6. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 16.12.2016. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2016-17” should be written.i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate(10th/12th)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./
B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii. Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
ix. Copy of registration slip containing registration number generated after successful registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website. Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- 1. Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
- 2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through same.
- 3. Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the “ Apprenticeship Certificate”.
- 4. If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules.
- 5. In case candidate wants of change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum 3 times only.
- 6. Candidates shall be bound by rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process.
- 7. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- 8. Any disputes arising regarding this Apprenticeship will be limited to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
- 9. If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
- 10. For further information candidates may visit our web site regularly.
- 11. Please note that this is an advertisement only for 1 year Apprentices Training and not any job in the Company. BHEL will not offer any employment to any of the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- BHEL Madhya Pradesh Graduate Engg. & Diploma Engg. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers