BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 22 Senior Residents vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
BMHRC Recruitment 2017
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.bmhrc.org for the post of Senior Residents this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre. Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Residents Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Senior Residents Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-07-2017.
Vacancy in BMHRC Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre (BMHRC) Senior Residents post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
BMHRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for BMHRC Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Residents posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess a) MBBS with Postgraduate Degree i.e.MS/MD/DNB/DM/M.Ch (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty. b) In case of non receipt of sufficient applications for the post of SR in any department in such cases age limit will be relaxed for 05 years for all categories. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Not exceeding 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on 30.06.2017 & 10.07.2017./ Age Relaxation of 10 yrs. for Persons with Disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay as per pay Matrix (Level 11) under CCS (Revised pay) Rules 2016 and Allowances as admissible will be paid.
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- candidates will be called for the interview
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Interview Date: 30.06 & 10.07.2017 at 11:00 AM.
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this BMHRC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bmhrc.org (BMHRC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Residents Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BMHRC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for un-reserved & OBC candidates (non refundable), issued after the date of advertisement, drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal. SC/ST candidates and Persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.
BMHRC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these BMHRC Senior Residents Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in BMHRC Recruitment written test exam. Search BMHRC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Examwe have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
BMHRC Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Center
Raisen Bypass Road, Near Karond Chouraha,
Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
Phones – 0755 2742212-16
FAX – 0755 2748309
Official Website:- www.bmhrc.org