BOB i.e Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 400 Probationary Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 BOB PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in BOB PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 BOB PO Exam Selection Process
- 1.5 BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 BOB PO Exam Important Dates
- 1.7 BOB PO Exam Call Letter (Admit Card) Download 2017
- 1.8 BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 BOB PO Exam Helpline Number
- 1.10 BOB PO Exam Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
BOB PO Recruitment 2017
BOB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bankofbaroda.co.in for the post of Probationary Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda has recently publish an advertisement notification for Probationary Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
New BOB PO Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Probationary Officer = Number Of Vacancies = 1200
Qualification :- Degree with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit:- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
Application Fees:- Application fee of Rs.750/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online.
- Online Registration 01.04.2017
- Online Payment of Application Frees 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
- Last data for online Registration 01.05.2017
- Download of call letter for Examination (Tentative) 12.05.2017
- Dete of Examination (Tentative) 27.05.2017
New BOB Recruitment 2017
Kolkata Zone View Details
Vacancies in BOB PO Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Bank of Baroda (BOB) Probationary Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I|
Number of Student intake
BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BOB Recruitment 2017 for the Probationary Officer posts is given below.
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.08.2016. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 31.08.2016 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/ consolidated mark sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/ class as per the University norms for awarding degree.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 28 years old.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates|
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid|
5 years for selection through written test & interview, subject to ceiling, as per Govt. Guidelines
All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled of J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
BOB PO Exam Selection Process
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion AND Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|SL||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks|
|General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank.
- There will be descriptive paper for test of writing skill in English which has to be completed in online mode only. The descriptive paper of only such candidates will be assessed who secure a minimum qualifying mark in the objective test.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
BOB PO Exam Important Dates
Schedule of Events
Start date for Online Registration
|Online Payment of Application Fees|
01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
Last date for Online Registration
|Download of Call letter for Examination|
Date of Examination (Tentative)
BOB PO Exam Call Letter (Admit Card) Download 2017
- The date of the Online Examination is TENTATIVELY FIXED on 25.09.2016. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination.
- The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Bank’s website. The candidates are requested to check the website for the same from time to time for important dates and notifications.
- Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this admission process would be final & binding on all candidates.
BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016 through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure-I of the Advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
RS. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
RS. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the given link (click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”) to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure-I).
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to pay ONLINE through their Debit card or Credit card only.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Candidates have to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway. After uploading photograph and signature, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference. An E-Mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful’. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
BOB PO Exam Helpline Number
Baroda Corporate Centre,
Plot No – C-26, G – Block, Bandra – Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Phone :(022) 6698 5000- 04
Fax :(022) 2652 3500
Official website – www.bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB PO Exam Online Practice Test:
- BOB PO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.