BOI i.e Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 670 Officer (Credit) & Manager vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 BOI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in BOI Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 BOI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 BOI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 BOI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 BOI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 BOI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 BOI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 BOI Recruitment 2017 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- 1.10 BOI Exam Call Letters Download 2017
- 1.11 BOI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
BOI Recruitment 2017
BOI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bankofindia.co.in for the post of Officer (Credit) & Manager this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bank of India. Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Officer (Credit) & Manager Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
Vacancies in BOI Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Bank of India (BOI) Officer (Credit) & Manager post details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Scale||Category wise distribution of vacancies||Age as on 10.04.2017|
|Officer (Credit)||JMGS – I||45||37||75||113||270||12||2||2||21||30|
|Manager||MMGS – II||68||33||111||188||400||4||4||4||23||35|
Note: The above vacancies are inclusive of backlog. There is no reservation for Ex-Servicemen candidate in the officers’ cadre. The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
The designation / name of the post are only indicative as per respective scale in General Banking Stream and same does not intend to confer any special advantages to the selected candidate. The bank reserves the right to change the name of post / designation at any time without notice.
Abbreviations stand for: SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes GEN – General/Unreserved Category, PWD – Persons with Disabilities, OC – Orthopedically Challenged, VI– Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired and XSM – Ex-Servicemen
BOI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BOI Recruitment 2017 for the Officer (Credit) & Manager posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Officer (Credit) (JMGS I)||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2017.) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.|
|Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. minimum 55% marks at graduation level.|
|Manager (MMGS II)||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is must.|
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|Officer (Credit) (JMGS I)||Min. 21 years Max. 30 years|
|Manager (MMGS II)||Min. 23 years Max. 35 years|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
NOTE: (i) The maximum age limit specified in (II) above is applicable to General Category candidates. (ii) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. III (3) to III (6). (iii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to produce the original and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by BANK. (iv) In case of Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her reemployment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status for the purpose of the re-employment in Government jobs ceases. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
BOI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
PAY SCALE : Basic pay as below and other allowances and perquisites as applicable: Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) –
|SCALE||SCALE OF PAY|
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II)||31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950|
(The above Scale of Basic pay is subject to amendments of appropriate provisions in the Bank of India Officers’ Service Regulations, 1979).
BOI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- Advertisement Details 2017 [Short notification]
- Advertisement Details 2017 [Complete notification]
- Apply Online 2017
BOI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
I. ONLINE EXAMINATION
The structure of online examination will be as under:
|Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 min|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in English Language will not be added while preparing merit List.
Qualifying marks stipulated above are for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for general category candidates
Penalty for Wrong Answers :
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking and Financial Management paper) will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/GEN. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Online Tests and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for Personal interview – Mere passing in the Online Test shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview. In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit List.
The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview without holding online test. Accordingly, if online examination is not conducted for any of the post, adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for the interview based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability for the post.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the general/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopies in support of the Candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
(v) Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 10.04.2017 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(vii) Medical Certificate in prescribed format in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate desires to use the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in Bio data of the scribe in the prescribed format is to be submitted. This is a must.
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 04.05.2018.
(ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
(x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
(xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xii) Experience certificates, as applicable.
(xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above. No documents shall be directly sent to Bank by candidates before or after the interview.
The Competent Authority for the issue of the certificate to SC / ST / OBC / PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES is as under (as notified by GOI from time to time):
For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes: (i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate) / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar (iv) Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides.
For Persons with Disabilities: Authorised certifying authority will be the Medical Board at the District level consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopaedic / Ophthalmic / ENT Surgeon.
Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC, PWD certificates as applicable to be submitted at the time of interview are available at the end of the Notice. Candidates belonging to these categories are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only.
BOI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Submission of on – line application commencing from||20.04.2017|
|Last date for submission of on – line application||05.05.2017|
|Relevant date for Age, Qualification and Experience||10.04.2017|
BOI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 20.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Online Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : from 20.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 (Both days inclusive)
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)|
|GENERAL & OTHERS||Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)|
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2017-18/1 Notice dated 10.04.2017”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- (i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- (ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- (iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- (iv) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (v) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- (vi) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- (vii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- (viii) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- (ix) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- (x) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01 .jpg or image01 .jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to Bank.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Qualifications, Experience, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of any details will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Even if the last date of registration is changed due to technical reasons, the valid dates for payment of application fee will not be changed. Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted. After registration the application printout need not be sent to the Bank. The said application and copies of required documents mentioned above should be kept ready for submission at the time of interview.
Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and will be cancelled for non-submission of NOC.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date of registration of application to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the BANK website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
BOI Recruitment 2017 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- (1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
- (2) Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. . It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
- (3) A Candidate’s shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- (4) Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- (5) A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- (6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- (7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- (8) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- (9) No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
- (10) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Banks website shall prevail.
- (11) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the BANK/ Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- (12) A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- (13) Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid IInd class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- (14) Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- (15) Appointment of provisionally selected candidates is subject to his/her being unconditionally declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and also subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
- (16) Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason.
- (17) Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for latest updates.
- (18) Use of Mobile Phones, pagers, calculator or any such devices: (a) Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. (b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. (c) Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
BOI Exam Call Letters Download 2017
- The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Hand-outs etc. will be sent by post/ courier. Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
BOI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- BOI Officer (Credit) & Manager Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.