BPS University i.e Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 48 Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 BPS University Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in BPS University Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 BPS University Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 BPS University Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 BPS University Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 BPS University Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 BPS University Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 BPS University Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 BPS University Recruitment 2017 General Terms & Conditions
- 1.10 BPS University Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
BPS University Recruitment 2017
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in for the post of Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya has recently publish an advertisement notification for Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
The first women University in North India equipped with the latest infrastructure and State-of Art facilities, invites applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates for appointment to following Non Teaching posts.
Vacancies in BPS University Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya (BPS University) Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Categories of post|
|Assistant||03||Gen-01, EBPGC- 01,,EXSM SC-1,|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||06||Gen-02, EBPGC- 1,SC-1,BC-A- 1,PH-1|
|Jr. Scale Stenographer||06||Gen-3, EBPGC-1, SC-1,BCA-1|
|Steno-Typist cum Clerk||08||Gen-2,SC-1,BC-B- 1,EXSMGen- 1,ExSM-SC- 1,EXSM-BC-A- 1,PH-1|
|Clerk||07||Gen-2,BC-B-1, EBPGC-1, BC-A- 1,SC-1,EXSM Gen-1|
|Hostel Warden(Female Only)||02||SC-2|
|Hostel Supervisor(Female Only)||01||SC-01|
|Technical Assistant (Fashion Technology)||01||SC-1|
|Lab Attendant||03||Gen-1,EBPGC-1, SC-1|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01||Gen-1|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||Gen-1|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||Gen-1|
|Head Draftsmen (Civil)||01||Gen-01|
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BPS University Recruitment 2017 for the Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Librarian||i) Master Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. ii) At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years experience as a College Librarian. iii) Evidence of innovative Library service and organization of published work. iv) Desirable: M.Phil./ Ph.D Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation/Archives and manuscript Keeping|
|Private Secretary||Graduate with three years experience as Personal Assistant|
|Assistant||i) Master Degree with at least 45% marks OR Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks and ii) ii) 5 years’ office experience from the University/Colleges/Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/Corporations|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||i) At least 50% Marks in Graduation with 100 words per minute speed in English Shorthand and ability to transcript the same at the speed of 20 words per minute or Hindi shorthand at 80 words per minute and transcription thereof at the speed of 15 words per minute up to 4% mistake ii) Knowledge of Computer. Candidates required to qualify the test at the speed of 8000 depressions per hour in MS Word. iii) One year experience as Jr. Scale Stenographer of University/ Colleges/ Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU /Corporations.|
|Jr. Scale Stenographer||i) At least 50% Marks in Graduation i) Candidate is required to qualify a skill test with 100 words per minute in English Shorthand and ability to transcript the same at the speed of 20 words per minute or Hindi Shorthand at the speed of 80 words per minute and ability to transcript thereof at 15 words per minute up to 8% mistake.|
|Driver||A) Heavy Transport Vehicle Drivers) i) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit. ii) Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License. iii) 3 Years’ experience of driving a Heavy Transport Vehicle in a University/ Colleges/ Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU /Corporations B) Light Transport Vehicle Drivers i) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit. ii) Light Transport Vehicle Driving License. iii)3 Years experience of driving a Light Transport Vehicle in a University/ Colleges/ Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU /Corporations.|
|Steno-Typist cum Clerk||i) At least 1st Class Graduate. ii) Candidate will have to qualify a skill test with 80 words per minutes in English Shorthand and ability to transcript the same at the speed of 15 words per minute. Candidate will have to qualify a written test and typing test at the speed of 30/25 words in English/Hindi per minute and computer test at the speed of 8000 depressions per hour in MS Word.|
|Clerk||Graduate with at least 50% marks. The candidate is required to qualify the written test as well as computer typing test at the speed of 30/25 words in English/Hindi per minute and computer test at the speed of 8000 depression per hour in MS Word.|
|Accountant||(i) Master Degree with atleast 50% marks OR Bachelor Degree with atleast 60% marks and (ii) 5 years office experience in the field of accounts from the University / Colleges/Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/Corporations|
|Hostel Warden(Female Only)||(i) Master Degree with at least 50 % Marks and five years’ hostel supervising experience from the University/ Colleges/ Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU /Corporations.|
|Hostel Supervisor(Female Only)||At least 50% marks in graduate along with one year experience of supervising hostels in University/ Colleges/ Educational Institutions /Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU /Corporations.|
|Technical Assistant (Fashion Technology)||(i) Three years Diploma in Textiles with atleast 60% marks with 2 years experience OR B.Tech (Textiles) with 50% marks (ii) CAD/CAM /Pattern making is desirable.|
|Lab Attendant||i) 10+2 with Science with 50% marks. ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||i) Recognized degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification. Minimum experiences of 10 years against a post not below the rank of Assistant Engineer.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||i) He must have passed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized polytechnic/Institutions.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||i) He must have passed 3 years Diploma in (Electrical) Engg. From recognized Polytechnic/Institution.|
|Head Draftsmen (Civil)||i) Three years diploma Course in a Civil Engg. From a polytechnic recognized by the State Govt. or a certificate in draftsman course awarded by the State Govt. for Technical Education or from any other recognized Institution with 5 years experience as Assistant Draftsman in a firm of Civil Engineering of repute or a semi Govt/Govt. Department should be capable of estimating the cost of road work and building work including multistory R.C.C structures from Architect drawing. Should be able to make simple calculations for design of small span of roof, slabs, beams and Lintels in RCC and design minor structures, prepare neat drawing of buildings and structural details, from sketches and also be able to prepare cost analysis of all kinds of Civil Engineering item involved in building construction work.|
|Divisional Accountant||i) Master Degree with at least 50% marks OR Bachelor Degree with at least 60% marks and (ii) at least 5 years experience of checking/preparation of construction bills, preparation and maintenance of accounts as per PWD rules of the University/Colleges/Educational Institutions/Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/Corporations|
|Draftsmen (Civil)||(i) Diploma in Civil Engineering or Certificate in Draftsmanship awarded by the State Board of Technical education or from any other recognized institution with 5 years experience as Civil Draftsman which is relaxable by two years in suitable cases|
- The applicant should be between 18 to 50 years as on closing date. Age relaxation to the candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/BCA,BC-B,EBPGC & EXSM will be given as per the State Govt. / University rules.
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale (Rs)|
|Librarian||Rs. 37400-67000+ 10000GP|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 15600- 39100+6000GP|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||Rs.9300-34800+3600GP|
|Jr. Scale Stenographer||Rs 5200-20200+2400GP|
|Steno-Typist cum Clerk||Rs.5200-20200+1900GP|
|Hostel Warden(Female Only)||Rs. 9300-34800+3600GP|
|Hostel Supervisor(Female Only)||RS. 9300-34800+3600GP|
|Technical Assistant (Fashion Technology)||Rs.9300-34800+4000GP|
|Lab Attendant||Rs. 5200-20200+1900GP|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 15600-39100+6000 GP|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9300-34800+4000GP|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 9300-34800+4000GP|
|Head Draftsmen (Civil)||Rs.9300- 34800+3600GP|
|Divisional Accountant||Rs.9300-34800+3600 GP|
|Draftsmen (Civil)||Rs. 9300-34800+3600GP|
For details of qualifications, specialization & other general instructions/guidelines, application form etc. kindly visit the University website www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in. The application form complete in all respects and with all required documents along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for SC/BCA/BC-B/EBPGC candidates of Haryana State only in favour of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan payable at Khanpur Kalan and should reach the office of the Registrar latest by28-03-2017. The women candidates of Haryana domicile are exempted from the payment of fee of 50% of the requisite fee irrespective of their category. The EX Servicemen and PH candidate are exempted from payment of application fee.The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview on the basis of written examination or any rational criteria.
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Exam
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28.03.2017
BPS University Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this BPS University Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in (BPS University Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BPS University Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
BPS University Recruitment 2017 General Terms & Conditions
- 1. The candidates who are already in the Service of Govt./ Semi Govt./ PSU/ Corporations/ University/Colleges/Educational Institutes should apply through proper channel. They may send an advance copy to avoid delay but the application through proper channel should reach before the due date or they should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- 2. Submission of incomplete application i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials /academic career/ experience certificate prescribed fee may render the candidate ineligible.
- 3. The number of posts is liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal, without assigning any reason.
- 4. Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed Proforma. Applications submitted in other than the prescribed Performa shall be rejected.
- 5. The posts has been advertised separately for University, MSM Institute of Ayurveda & BPS Mahila Polytechnic. If a common post has been advertised in the University , MSM Institute of Ayurveda & BPS Mahila Polytechnic, the candidates are required to submit separate applications for the same .
- 6. The University reserves the right not to fill or withdraw any or all of the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- 7. The abbreviation Gen stands for General Category, S.C. for Scheduled Caste., BC-A- Backward Class-A, BC-B-Backward Class-B,EBPGC- Economically Backward Persons in General category, EXSM-Ex Servicemen,PH-Physically Handicapped
- 8. Passport size photograph duly attested shall be affixed on the application form.
- 9. The reserved post will be filled up as per latest Haryana Govt. instruction.
- 10. If applications for any advertised posts are received in large numbers, the appointing authority can hold a written test for short listing the candidates for interview or on the basis of rational criteria. The decision of the appointing authority in all matters including suitability of candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- 11. The eligibility of the candidates i.e. qualification, experience and age will be considered upto the last date of receipt of application i.e. on 28-03-2017 up to 3.00 p.m..
- 12. The experience certificates from Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/Corporations/University/ Colleges/Educational Institutes shall only be considered.
- 13. Candidates will have to undergo trade test/written test/ Computer typing / Stenography test etc. as applicable and decided by the competent authority wherever applicable.
- 14. No TA/DA for attending the test / interview etc. will be paid.
- 15. For each post application be submitted separately with requisite fee.
- 16. The last date of receipt of applications in the office of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan is 28-03-2017, upto 3.00 P.M. In case, last date is declared a holiday, the application shall be received by 3.00 PM on the next working day. Application received after this date shall be summarily rejected.
- 17. The applicant should be between 18 to 50 years as on closing date. Age relaxation to the candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/BCA,BC-B,EBPGC & EXSM will be given as per the State Govt. / University rules.
- 18. Benefit of reservation will be given only to Haryana Domicile candidates.
- 19. University will not be responsible for any postal delay and applications received late will be rejected.
- 20. Preference will be given to women candidates.
- 21. No concession of fee is admissible to the reserved category applicants of other States.
- 22. Qualification will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- 23. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or Incorrect their candidature / appointment will be cancelled.
- 24.The experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
- 25. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained regarding recruitment status.
BPS University Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- BPS University Librarian, Private Secretary, Assistant, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers