BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 2510 Junior Telecom Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bsnl.co.in for the post of Junior Telecom Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Telecom Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 2510 posts of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) from open market/external candidates through valid GATE SCORE-2017. Wide publicity in this regard was given through the indicative advertisement by all the Telecom Circles on 09-09-2016. As such interested candidates shall have to appear in GATE-2017 and also need to get their candidature registered in BSNL for the post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom). BSNL shall not conduct any further examination or interview in this regard. The detailed number of vacancies in the cadre of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer), are detailed in
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment (New) Download Admit card
Vacancies in BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Junior Telecom Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)|
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BSNL Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Telecom Officer posts is given below.
- Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN (details are available at www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates (i.e.as on 31st January, 2017). However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-
i. Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
ii. Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
iii. Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
iv. Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
v. Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
vi. Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
vii. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
viii. For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- The JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- First of all, the interested candidates having qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) and have appeared in GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC/ EE / IN (details vide www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE Paper Code CS/ EC/ EE / IN through www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
- Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2017 result, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of GATE- 2017 score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company.
- BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO(T) in BSNL.
- The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
- BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) as per Circle’s requirement.
Mode of selection and nature of Question Paper:
- The mode of selection is through VALID GATE SCORE-2017 which has been conducted by IIT Roorkee, in the month of February 2017.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Important dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.04.2017
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this BSNL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bsnl.co.in (BSNL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Telecom Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BSNL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Online Application/Registration and Fee for examination:
This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) in BSNL through Valid GATE 2017 Score.
Candidates applying for JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 06-03-2017 and will be closed on 06-04-2017. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in / www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding Examination. All candidates applying for JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
Closing date for receipt of Online Registration Forms
(i) Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 06-04-2017. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of BSNL www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days . BSNL shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons.
(ii) Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected..
iii) The candidature for the post of JTO(T)(Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) shall be considered on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in the registration form. All are, therefore, advised to ensure to fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Candidature Registration in BSNL will NOT confer any right for any appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
v) No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate will be entertained under any circumstances. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction at New Delhi.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
- 1. Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) or examination website (www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information.
- 2. For any query, the applicant may contact 01123352491; fax no. 011-23356657, BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi during office hours.
- General/OBC Candidates Rs. 500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Rs. 300/-
(Is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking).
BSNL JTO Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- BSNL JTO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers