BSNL i.e Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 2700 Junior Engineer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will conduct Online Examination for filling up total about 2700 posts of JUNIOR ENGINEER (JE). (erstwhile TTA). All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification as detailed in Annexure-A herewith will be eligible to apply for the above said post.
BSNL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bsnl.co.in for the post of Junior Engineer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Engineer Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
(New) Download Admit card
Vacancies in BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Junior Engineer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
State Wise Vacancy Details:
Andaman & Nicobar: 12 Posts
Andhra Pradesh: 76 Posts
Assam: 116 Posts
Bihar: 34 Posts
Chennai Telephones: 80 Posts
Chhattisgarh: 17 Posts
Gujarat: 206 Posts
Haryana: 160 Posts
Himachal Pradesh: 73 Posts
Jammu & Kashmir: 79 Posts
Jharkhand: 19 Posts
Karnataka: 120 Posts
Kerala: 100 Posts
Kolkata Telephones: 80 Posts
Madhya Pradesh: 78 Posts
Maharashtra: 224 Posts
North East – I: 132 Posts
North East – II: 34 Posts
NTR: 15 Posts
Odisha: 43 Posts
Punjab: 400 Posts
Rajasthan: 100 Posts
Tamil Nadu: 198 Posts
Uttar Pradesh (East): 80 Posts
Uttar Pradesh (West): 80 Posts
Uttaranchal: 29 Posts
West Bengal: 115 Posts
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Three years Engineering Diploma/B. Tech/BE in any
of the following disciplines :-
- 1. Telecommunications
- 2. Electronic
- 3. Electrical
- 4. Radio
- 5. Computer
- 6. Instrumentation
- 7. Information Technology
From a Central Govt/State Govt. recognized Institution or
B. Sc. (Electronics) /B. Sc. (Computer Science) or
M Sc. (Electronics)
From a recognized University incorporated by the Act of the Central or State Legislatixe in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates (as on August, 2016).
However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto ten (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto eight (13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules
- For Residents of J & K — Relaxation shall be in accordance with DOP&T’s
Notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt. (D) dated 07/12/2007 pertaining to
Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for
Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- IDA Pay scale Non-Executive [NE-9] of Rs. 13,600 – 25,420/- with annual increment @3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 [UPDATED]
The pattern of the question paper will be multiple choice objective types with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type examination of three hours duration consisting of the following three parts:
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
Part – I
|General Ability Test||20||20|
10.00 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Part – II
|Part – III||Specialization||90|
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
Part – I: General Ability Test
me candidates comprehension and understanding of General English shall be
tested through simple exercise such as provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the
blanks and multiple-Choice Exercise etc. This shall also include questions on current
events general knowledge and such matters of everyday observation and experiences
as may be expected of Diploma holder.
Part – II: Basic Engineering – 90 Marks
Detailed Syllabus is as under:
- Applled mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Matrix and determinant, differential calculus, Integral calculus: differential equation of second order, Fourier series, laplace Transform, complex Number, Partial Differentiation.
- Applied Physics: Measurement-Units and Dimension, Waves, Acoustics, Ultrasonic, Light, Laser and its Application, Atomic Structure and energy Levels.
- Basic Elictricity: Electrostatics Coulomb’s raw, Electric field. Gauss’s theorem, concept of potential difference; concept of capacitance and capacitors, ohm’s law, power and energy, Kirchoff’s voltage, current laws and their applications in simple DC circuits, Basic Magnetism Electro Magnetism Eiectromagnetic lnduction, Concept of alternating voltage & current, Cells and Batteries, Voltage and Current Sources, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem and their applications.
- Electronics Devices and Circuits:- Classification of materials into Conductor,
semi Conductor, insulator etc. electrical properties, magnetic materials, various
types of relays, Switches and connectors, Conventional representation of eiectric
and electronic circuits elements Active and passive components, semi conduc
Physics, Semiconductor Diode, Bipolar transistor & their circuits, Transistor
Biasing Stabilization of Operating point, Single stage transistor amplifier, field
effect transistor, Mosfet Circuits applications.
- Multistage Transistor Amplifier, Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers, Feedback in
Amplifier, Sinusoidal Oscillators, Tuned Voltage Amplifiers, Opto Electronics
Devices and their applications, Operational Amplifier, Wave shaping and Switching
- Block diagram of l.C. Timer (such as 555) and its working, Motivation Circuits, Time Base Circuits, Thyristory and UJT, Regulated Power Supply.
- Digital Techniques: Applications and advantages or digital systems, number
system (binary and hexadecimal), Logic Gates, Logic Simplication, Codes and
Parity, Arithmetic Circuits, Decoders, Display Devices and Associated Circuits,
Multiplexers and De.multiplexers, Latches and Flip Flops, Counters, Shift
Registers, Memories, A/D and D/A converters.
Part – III Specialization – 90 Marks
Details syllabus Please check the Advertisement
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-08-2016.
- Date of BSNL Recruitment Online exam date: 25-09-2016.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Candidates applying for Junior Engineer (JE) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 10-07-2016 and will be closed on 10-08-2016. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in/) for any updates regarding Examination. All candidates applying for Junior Engineer (JE) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form. Candidates will have to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number at the time of online Registration.
- The prescribed examination fee Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OC/OBC
candidates and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid
through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
BSNL Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers