BSSC i.e Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application for total 1278 Trade Instructor & Trade Instructor (ITI) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 BSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in BSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 BSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 BSSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 BSSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.6 BSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 BSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.8 BSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 BSSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
BSSC Recruitment 2016
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bssc.bih.nic.in for the post of Anudeshak (Instructor) for Diploma Pass & Anudeshak (Instructor) for ITI Pass this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Anudeshak (Instructor) for Diploma Pass & Anudeshak (Instructor) for ITI Pass Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
|New BSSC Recruitment Advt. Date – 22nd Nov. 2016
Municipal Manager – 152
Pay Scale | Salary
Qualification – Candidates Should Process MBA from recognized institute or Post Graduate in public Administration/ PGDM/Municipal Management.
Selection Process :
Vacancies in BSSC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Trade Instructor & Trade Instructor (ITI) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|Trade Instructor (ITI)||
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- Candidates should possess (4 years) Degree in Engineering and one year experience OR 3 years Diploma in Engineering in relevant Discipline and two year experience & ITI in relevant Trades recognized by SCVT/NCVT. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- General Category : 21 to 37 Years
- OBC Category : 21 to 40 Years
- General Category (Female): 21 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Category : 21 to 42 Years
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 23-06-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-07-2016.
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Examination
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this BSSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bssc.bih.nic.in (BSSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Trade Instructor & Trade Instructor (ITI) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BSSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- For GEN/OBC & other State Candidates : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST Candidates (Only for Bihar Domicile) : Rs. 200/-.
Application Fee must be deposited through SBI I Collect or Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. more Information Please Check the Advt.
BSSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- BSSC Trade Instructor & Trade Instructor (ITI) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.