CCI Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 31 Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
CCI Recruitment 2017
CCI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.cci.gov.in for the post of Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Competition Commission of India. Competition Commission of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2017.
The CCI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18-08-2017.
Vacancy in CCI Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Competition Commission of India (CCI) Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Director (Law)||01|
|2. Director (Economics)||01|
|3. Director (Financial Analysis)||01|
|4. Joint Director (Law)||01|
|5. Joint Director (Economics)||01|
|6. Deputy Director (Law)||07|
|7. Deputy Director (Economics)||02|
|8. Deputy Director (Financial Analysis)||03|
|9. Office Manager (Corporate Service)||13|
|10. Office Manager (Library Services)||01|
CCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for CCI Recruitment 2017 for the Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degreeor equivalent examinations from any recognised board / institute. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 33 years old. For age relaxation please check
CCI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 37,400 – 67,000/- With 8900/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5),
- 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/7600/- Grade Pay (Post 6-10).
CCI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
CCI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the Written Exam &
CCI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-08-2017.
- Date for Written Examination : 29-10-2017.
CCI Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this CCI Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.cci.gov.in (CCI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CCI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Candidates must pay the prescribed fee of Rs.600 (Rupees Six Hundred Only) through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account Payable at Delhi. In case of Candidate applying for more than one post, separate applications shall be made along with the requisite fee.
- (b) No fee is to be paid by SC, ST and Women candidates. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee of Rs.600 (Rupees Six Hundred Only).
- (c) The fee sent through Money Order, Indian Postal Orders, Crossed Cheques, currency Notes and Treasury Challans etc. will not be accepted by the Commission and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
- (d) Application not accompanied by the full prescribed fee, wherever payable, will not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained
- (e) In case an applicant is not short-listed, no claim for refund of cost of application or fee shall be entertained.
- Application Send to the Deputy Director (Hr), Competition Commission Of India, 3rd Floor, Hindustant Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110001.
CCI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these CCI Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in CCI Recruitment written test exam. Search CCI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Examwe have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
CCI Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Competition Commission of India
The Hindustan Times House
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi: 110001, India.
EPABX Board Number +91-11-234 734 00
FAX Number +91-11-237 046 86
Official Website:- www.cci.gov.in
CCI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- CCI Director (Law), Joint Director, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers