Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total Not Specified Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) vacancies advertisement has been published December 12, 2017.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.centralbankofindia.co.in for the post of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Central Bank of India. Central Bank of India has recently published an advertisement notification for Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 22-12-2017.
The total vacancies in Central Bank of India Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) post details are given below.
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
The minimum educational qualification for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech) from a Recognised University with specialisation in Information Security/ It Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber Security & Digital Threat Management. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 28 years old and Maximum 50 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 68680-76520/-.
- Selection Process Please Check the Advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission Application: 22-12-2017.
The candidates are required to apply Application Form. All details of this Central Bank of India Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.centralbankofindia.co.in (Central Bank of India Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Central Bank of India Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable) payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of CISO” and payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these Central Bank of India Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Central Bank of India Recruitment written test exam. Search Central Bank of India Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Tel.: 022 – 6638 7777
Official Website:- www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Online Practice Test:
- Central Bank of India Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Last Updated on by