Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 2573 Apprentice vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for the post of Apprentice this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Central Railway. Central Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Apprentice Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2018.
The Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Apprentice Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25 July 2018 .
[box title=”QUICK LINK”]
- Jobs in Maharashtra 2018
- MAHA TET 2018-2019
- Maharashtra GK & Current Affairs 2018
- Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra PSC (MPSC) Interview Questions Answers [UPDATED]
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2018 (English)
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs in (Hindi)
Vacancy in Central Railway Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Central Railway Apprentice post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Apprentice (Vacancies Details Please Check the Advt.)||2573|
Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for the Apprentice posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 15 years old and Maximum 24 years old. For age relaxation please check Advt..
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshops and for the other Units.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of engagement process/correspondence with RRC.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 July 2018 .
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Central Railway Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in (Central Railway Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Apprentice Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Central Railway Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Central Railway Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Central Railway Apprentice Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Central Railway Recruitment written test exam. Search Central Railway Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL,
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s
Office Building, Wadibunder,
Mumbai – 400 010
Official Website:- www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Central Railway Apprentice Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018