CG Police Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 215 Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
CG Police Recruitment 2018
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.cgpolice.gov.in for the post of Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Chhattisgarh Police. Chhattisgarh Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2018.
The CG Police Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14 June 2018.
Vacancy in CG Police Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police) Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO||215|
CG Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for CG Police Recruitment 2018 for the Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10+2 / Diploma/ Graduation in First Year Typing Speed in Hindi/ English with 8000 key Depression per hour. & 12th pass (Physics, Maths, Chemistry) from Chattisgarh Institution. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Constable: Rs.19500-62000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.22400-71200/-
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
- Advertisement Details for Constable & Data Entry Operator
- Advertisement Details for Constable (Telecommunication)
- Instruction for Online Application Form
- Apply Now
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Physical Test/ Examination.
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 15 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 June 2018 .
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this CG Police Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.cgpolice.gov.in (CG Police Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CG Police Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.200/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
CG Police Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these CG Police Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in CG Police Recruitment written test exam. Search CG Police Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police), Chhattisgarh
Official Website:- www.cgpolice.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- CG Police Constable (Telecom), Driver & DEO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018