CIDCO Maharashtra i.e City and Industrial Development Corporation Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 200 Assistant Engineer & Field Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment
The applications has to be registered strictly online at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
under “Careers” from 17/06/2016 to 01/07/2016 and no other mode of application
will be accepted.
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Field Officer (Architect) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in City and Industrial Development Corporation Maharashtra. City and Industrial Development Corporation Maharashtra has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Field Officer (Architect) Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2016.
Vacancies in CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in City and Industrial Development Corporation Maharashtra (CIDCO Maharashtra) Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Field Officer (Architect) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
|2. Field Officer (Architect) Posts||
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil ) – Total vacant posts 192
|Details of Horizontal Reservation|
2. Field Officer (Architect)- Total vacant posts 8
Details of Horizontal Reservation
Person with disability (3%)
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Field Officer (Architect) posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
|Degree in Civil Engg. /Construction
Management of a recognised
university or Diploma holder who
have passed Associated Member
of Institute of Engineers exam
(AMIE) will be considered
equivalent to a person holding the
qualification of BE(Civil) from a
2) Candidates possessing SAP
GLOBAL certification in
integration of business process in
SAP ERP (TERP-10) issued by SAP
Global Services will be preferred.
The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment; else their service will be terminated.
2. Field Officer (Architect) Posts
|1) Full Time Degree or equivalent Govt. diploma in Architecture -B.
Arch / G.D. Arch. from a recognized university
2) Candidates possessing SAP
GLOBAL certification in integration of business process in SAP ERP (TERP-10)
issued by SAP Global Services will
be preferred The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate
within one year of appointment, else their service will be terminated.
minimum 1 year of experience as architect (even on contractual
basis) in reputed
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):- Not more than 38 yrs/ Min – 18 yrs Max– 38 yrs/ Candidate should not be born earlier than 01/06/1978 and not later than 31/05/1998 both dates inclusive.
- Field Officer (Architect):- Not more than 38 yrs Min – 18 yrs Max– 38 yrs/ Candidate should not be born earlier than 01/06/1978 and not later than 31/05/1998 both dates inclusive.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJNT, SBC
& OBC (Only Maharashtra Domicile Candidate) wherever the post is reserved for that
category of backward class.
- The upper age limit for a physically handicapped person is 45 years. There is no upper age limit for the departmental employees working in CIDCO.
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 9300-34800+GP 4400
- Field Officer (Architect) – 9300-34800+GP 4400
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.06.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 01.07.2016
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 selection Process
- Online Written Test & Documents Varification
CIDCO Maharashtra Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
The method of recruitment to be followed is stated below:-
- Online Test (Max 200 Marks)- Online exam will be of 200 multiple choice
question as mentioned below. The candidate should solve all the questions given.
There shall be no negative marking system.
|Test of English||50|
|2||Test of Professional Knowledge||
|4||Test of Reasoning||
The level of competency for the test is Graduation.
Document verification- Only those candidates who score more than 45% marks (i.e. 90
marks out of 200) in online exam will be qualified & called for Document Verification.
- The candidates who have qualified in the online exam and possessing SAP ERP (TERP-
10) certificate from SAP Global Services will be given additional 50 marks.
- Please note that the candidate should possess the SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate from
SAP Global Services on or before last date of submission of application i.e. 01st July 2016.
- The final merit list shall be drawn on the basis of the marks obtained in the online exam
and marks given for SAP certification. Final merit list will be out of 250 marks (200 marks for online exam and 50 marks for SAP certification).
- The list of eligible candidates and the final result will be displayed on CIDCO website
- It may be noted that candidates possessing SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate from SAP
Global Services will be given preference. However if candidate who do not possess
SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate is selected for appointment, he/she will have to
produce the certificate within 1 year of Probation and in the event of failure to do
so, CIDCO will terminate his/her service during the Probation period. The
certification is to be done by the candidate at his/her own cost and responsibility.
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online only from 17/01/2016 to 01/07/2016 and no other mode
of application will be accepted. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures fora.
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of Fees
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Application Registration:- Before applying online, candidates should Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active
till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CIDCO may send call letters
for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate
does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email
ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email
account and mobile number.
- Application Procedure:- Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online
application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after
clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt
correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE
YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form
before “FINAL SUBMIT”
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying
and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled
by you are correct.
Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
|For Open category Candidates||
For SC, ST, VJNT, SBC,
For Post code 01 & 02
The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
CIDCO Maharashtra Exam Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- Candidates will have to visit the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter
download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii)
Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause 7 of this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
CIDCO Maharashtra Exam Help Line Number
2nd Floor, Personnel Dept.,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614
Ph: 6791 8251/49
CIDCO Maharashtra Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- CIDCO Maharashtra Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Field Officer (Architect) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Last Updated on by