CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 1319 Management Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.10 CIL Management Trainee Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
CIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.coalindia.in for the post of Management Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Coal India Limited. Coal India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Management Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Vacancies in CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Coal India Limited (CIL) Management Trainee post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for CIL Recruitment 2017 for the Management Trainee posts is given below.
|Name of Discipline||Minimum Qualification|
|Mining Engg.||B. E ./B.Tech ./AMIE/B. Sc.(Engg.)in relevant branch of Engineering with Minimum 60% marks|
|Chemical/Mineral (Coal Preparation) Engg.|
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engg.|
|Environment Engg.||Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks Or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.|
|Systems/IT||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.|
|Geology||M.Sc/M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 60% marks|
|Materials Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBN PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA/ICWA|
|Personnel & HR||Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree! PG Diploma! Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations! Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University /Institutes with minimum 60% marks.|
|Sales & Marketing||Recognised Degree with MBA! PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from Institute! University with minimum 60% marks|
|Rajbhasha (Hindi)||M.A. in Hindi with minimum 60% marks and Graduation with Hindi and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks.|
|Community Development||Minimum Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/ Institute in Community Development/ Rural Development / Community Organisation and Development Practice / Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development / Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks
Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University / Institute) in Social Work with specialization Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice / Urban & Rural Community Development / Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with minimum 60% marks In case of any dispute arising about admissibility of any particular qualification. the decision of Management of Coal India Limited shall be final and binding.
|Public Relations||Post Graduate Degree! Post Graduate Diploma (Full time courses) in Journalism! Mass Communication/ Public Relations from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.|
|Legal||Graduate in Law of 3 yearsl5 years’ duration from recognised University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.|
- Upper age Limit is 30 years For GENERAL (UR) category candidates
Cut-off dale for age Limit is 01-Dec-2016
- i. Reservations and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) /PWD (Degree of Disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per guidelines of Govt of India for the purpose.
- ii. Relaxations for employees of Coal India Limited or its Subsidiary companies applying against advertisement will be as per the rules of the company i.e. no age limit and no application fee.
- iii. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- iv. Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for candidates who have the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- v. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- vi. The OBC candidates who belong to Creamy Layer are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Compensation/Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E2
grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500 at the initial Basic of Rs. 20,600/- during the first year (Training Period). On successful Completion of Training and passing the test
conducted for the purpose, candidate shall be regularized in E3 grade in the scale of pay of
Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 at the initial Basic of Rs 24,900/- with probation for 1 year. Besides basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to other pay and perks, such as Dearness Ailowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances as applicable for the post. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment, CMPF, pension, gratuity etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force during training and after absorption.
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (O1-Dec-2016). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
- Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 3 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of two Papers. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge /Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Paper-II — Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry I mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid. The qualifying criteria of the examination will be as follows:
Qualifying criteria In the Computer based Test
|GENERAL(UR)||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||
Minimum 40 marks in each Paper
|Minimum 35 marks in each Paper||
Minimum 30 marks in each Paper
- Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses and if shortlisted in the Computer Based Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Personal Interview as per their merit in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test/Interview. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview: List of candidates who are declared as qualified/shortlisted for the
Interview will be uploaded in the website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue through E-mail only. The Interview call letters are also required to be downloaded) printed from the Company’s website on the announcement of Interview schedule. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the website and they will also be intimated about the Joining date and other formalities through website and to candidates Email Id.
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications 05.01.2017:10.00 AM.
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee 24.02.2017: 11.00 PM.
- Date of Computer Based On-line Examination Sunday 26.03.2017.
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications
are as under:
- Visit CIL website and Click Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (True) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (discipline opted, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents. Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking (if applicable).
- Take Print out of application form and payment acknowledge slip. Please do not send hard copy document to Coal India Ltd.
General Instructions for filling up of Application
i) The candidate shall apply through On-line mode only, as per the qualifications and eligibility
criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
ii) Before starting to fill-up the online application, keep ready with you the following
a. E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year)
b. Mobile No. (valid at least for one year)
c. Personal and Educational qualification details
d. Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee (Rs. 1000/- for General Category and OBC Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer, as applicable)
e. Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
f. Scanned Copy of Signature with Blank ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
g. Scanned Copies of documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- 1. Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation 10th/12th /HSC, Certificate)
- 2. Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation & Post Graduation, as applicable
- 3. Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in prescribed proforma(OBC Non
Creamy Layer, SC/ST)
- 4. PWD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format
- 5. Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen
- 6. Scribe Certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling-up of application)
- 7. Declaration from recognized Non creamy layer status in respect of OBC (NCL)
candidates in prescribed format
- 8. Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority in respect of J&K
iii. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidate applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications for the same
discipline, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are
required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 1000!- (Rs. One Thousand only).
SC/ST/PWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee. Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, CIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
CIL Management Trainee Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- CIL Management Trainee Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.