CVPP Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 91 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. vacancies advertisement has been published January 17, 2017.
CVPP Recruitment 2018
CVPP Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online cvppindia.com for the post of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited. Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has recently published an advertisement notification for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2018.
The CVPP Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15.02.2018.
The total vacancies in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for CVPP Recruitment 2018 for the Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering/ Full time Regular BE / B. Sc. (Engineering) /B. Tech in Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering; from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Electrical Engineering. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 18-11-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.02.2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this CVPP Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to cvppindia.com (CVPP Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CVPP Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates who are going to apply for these CVPP Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in CVPP Recruitment written test exam. Search CVPP Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Chenab Jal Shakti Bhawan,
Opposite Saraswati Dham,
Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180012
For any kind of suggestions please mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website:- cvppindia.com
Online Practice Test:
- CVPP Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Last Updated on by