DBSAH i.e Dr Baba saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 321 Junior/Senior Residents & Dental Senior/Junior Resident vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
DBSAH Recruitment 2017
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form delhi.gov.in for the post of Junior/Senior Residents & Dental Senior/Junior Resident this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Dr Baba saheb Ambedkar Hospital. Dr Baba saheb Ambedkar Hospital has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior/Senior Residents & Dental Senior/Junior Resident Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill following vacancies of Resident Doctors at Dr. BSA Hospital as per details given below.
Duly completed applications in all respect (along with all supporting documents) must reach Office of Medical director, Dr. B S A Hospital latest by 4 pm on 11-05-2017. Incomplete applications or applications received late shall be summarily rejected.
The envelop should mention “APPLICATION FOR RESIDENT DOCTORS (JR/SR/DENTAL*)” in bold letters. (* write whatever is applicable)
For Junior Resident and Senior Resident (except Dental department) –
The applications shall be scrutinized and List of Shortlisted candidates for all Junior and Senior Residents (except Dental) along with date of interview shall be displayed on the website by 4 pm of 15.05.2017. No separate communication shall be sent to anybody.
For Junior Resident and Senior Resident in Dental department
List of short listed candidates for Junior Resident and Senior Resident in Dental department will be displayed on the hospital website on date 17/05/17 and 20/05/2017 respectively giving further details.
The final selection of Junior Residents (Dental) shall be done on the basis of written test to be held on 22/05/2017.
For Senior Residents in Dental Department written test, if needed, shall be held on 24/05/2017 followed by interview of shortlisted candidates on 26/05/2017 at 10.00 am (List of short listed candidates for interview shall be displayed on or before 4.00 pm of 25/05/2017).
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FURNISH FULL DETAILS AS ASKED FOR IN THE APPLICATION FORM & ATTACH SELF ATTESTED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO IMPROVE THEIR CHANCE OF SHORTLISTING
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES TO BE FILLED ARE AS UNDER:-
Please Note: – 3% seats shall be reserved for Physically Handicapped Candidates in all branches as per Govt. Guidelines.
Vacancies in DBSAH Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Dr Baba saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) Junior/Senior Residents & Dental Senior/Junior Resident post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Residents (MBBS)|
|Dental Senior Resident|
Dental Junior Resident
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for DBSAH Recruitment 2017 for the Junior/Senior Residents & Dental Senior/Junior Resident posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Residents (MBBS)||MBBS or equivalent degree from a MCI recognized university / Institute. Foreign Graduates must have cleared FMG examination. The candidate must NOT have done Junior Residency of One year from any recognized institute.|
|Senior Residents||MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized university/Institute. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or adhoc basis. In Superspeciality branches preference shall be given to candidates having Superspeciality qualification or experience.|
|Dental Senior Resident||MDS degree in any specialty from recognized university / Institute. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or adhoc basis.|
|Dental Junior Resident||BDS degree from recognized university / Institute. The candidate must NOT have done Junior Residency of six months or more from any recognized institute. II. Age limit is 30 years for Junior Resident as on 30/04/2017 and will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule.|
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Residents (MBBS)||Age limit is 30 years for junior resident as on 30/04/2017 and will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only)as per rule. Enabling provisions of circular no F121(26)/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW department, GNCTD shall be applicable if needed.|
|Senior Residents||Shall be maximum of 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on 30/04/2017. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC& ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of the candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in accordance with circular no F121(26)/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW Department, GNCTD.|
|Dental Senior Resident||Shall be maximum of 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on closing date of submission of application. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC& ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of the candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in accordance with circular no F121(26)/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW Department, GNCTD.|
|Dental Junior Resident||Age limit is 30 years for Junior Resident as on 30/04/2017 and will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule.|
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Official Notification.
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1. Last date of Receipt of Completed Application forms – 11/05/2017 till 4.00pm
- 2. DISPLAY OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR JR (MBBS) & SR(PG) – 15/05/2017 TILL 4.00 PM
- 3. Display of Shortlisted Candidates JR – Dental – 17/05/2017
- 4. Display of Shortlisted Candidates SR – Dental – 20/05/2017
- 5. Written Test for JR- Dental – 22/05/2017 at 10 am
- 6. Written Test for SR- Dental (if needed) – 24/05/2017 at 10 am
- 7. Interview for SR –Dental – 26/05/2017
- 8. Interview for JR(MBBS) – 18, 19 & 20th May 2017 from 9 am onward
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1. Please download and fill correct application form only.
- 2. All entries must be made in CAPITALS & should be LEGIBLE.
- 3. Emil id and Telephone numbers must be valid and easily readable.
- 4. All supporting documents should be self attested.
- 5. All supporting documents should be attached in the order specified.
- 6. All pages of the application should be signed by the applicant.
- 7. Incomplete / illegible applications shall be summarily rejected.
- 8. No fee is required to be paid.
- 9. Envelop should clearly indicate “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………..”
- 10. Application must reach office of “MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DR. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Sector -6, Rohini, Delhi 110085” on or before 4.00 pm of 11-5-2017. Applications received later for whatever reasons shall not be entertained.
Details of Application form
1. Junior Residents – pg 7-8
2. Senior Residents – pg 9-10
3. Junior Resident (Dental) – pg 11-12
4. Senior Resident (Dental) – pg 13-14
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 General Terms And Conditions
- 1. 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per rules.
- 2. Number of the vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- 3. These include vacancies likely to fall vacant up to 31.05.17.
- 4. Selected candidates may be posted under any institution under RDHS (North), if felt necessary in public interest.
- 5. Panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared for filling the post of SR/JR for vacancies arising in future. The panel shall remain valid for 6 months or till fresh selection process is carried out, whichever is early.
- 6. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for SR and JR, the post shall be filled for 89 days on adhoc basis from General Category Candidates and vice versa.
- 7. In case interview for all candidates is not completed on the scheduled date/duration, the interview shall be continued on following working day.
- 8. In case scheduled date happens to be holiday for any reason, the scheduled activities shall be carried out on next working day.
- 9. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in selection process.
- 10. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme.
- 11. All appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification /age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
- 12. Medical Director being HOD of the institution shall reserve rights to make just changes in the schedule / selection process in public interest.
- 13. The decision of the Medical Director shall be final under all circumstances.
- 14. The applicants are advised to read directions for filling the form very carefully and fill applicable form as applicable.
DBSAH Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- DBSAH Junior/Senior Residents & Dental Senior/Junior Resident Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers