Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 15 Officer / Clerical / Subordinate vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
Dena Bank invites applications from meritorious and active sportspersons for appointment in
Dena Bank in Officer / Clerical / Subordinate Cadre under Sports quota, as per the details
Vacancies in Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Dena Bank Officer / Clerical / Subordinate post details are given below.
|Sr. No.||Discipline||Number of sportspersons proposed to be recruited||Cadre|
|1||Cricket [Men]||Ahmedabad||Mumbai||New Delhi||Total||Officer [JMG Scale I] / Clerical / Subordinate as per eligibility of the candidate|
|2||Kabaddi [Men]||For Mumbai Centre :- 1|
|Kabaddi [Women]||For Mumbai Centre :- 2|
|3||Table Tennis [Men]||2|
|Table Tennis [Women]||1|
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Officer / Clerical / Subordinate posts is given below.
|Educational Qualification||Sports Qualifications|
|Subordinate staff||Minimum X standard pass or its equivalent|
Should have represented the District in a State level event or should have participated in an All India School event.
|Graduation from any recognized University||Should have represented the State in National event, or the district in State level with distinction, or his University in an Inter University event with distinction or if he was a member of the Combined University Team.|
|Officers||Graduation from any recognized University|
Should have represented the country or won an Arjuna Award or represented the State with distinction for at least five years in continuation.
- a. Subordinate staff: Between 18 and 26 years i.e. candidates must have been born not
earlier than 02/09/1990 and not later than 01/09/1998(both dates inclusive).
- b. Clerical staff : Between 20 and 28 years i.e. candidates must have been born not
earlier than 02/09/1988 and not later than 01/09/1996(both dates inclusive).
- c. Officers: Between 20 and 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier
than 02/09/1986 and not later than 01/09/1996(both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in Upper Age limit:
Upper age is relaxable in the case of candidates belonging to certain categories as under :
|Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)|
By 5 years
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|By 3 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989|
By 5 years
By 3 years
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Officer JMG Scale-I
|23700 – 980 (7) – 30560 – 1145 (2) – 32850 – 1310 (10) – 45950|
11765 – 655 (3) – 13730 – 815 (3) – 16175 – 980 (4) – 20095 – 1145 (7) – 28110 – 2120 (1) – 30230 – 1310 (1) – 31540
9560 – 325 (4) – 10860 – 410 (5) – 12910 – 490 (4) – 14870 – 570 (3) –16580 – 655 (3) – 18545
DA, HRA, CCA etc. shall be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending on the place of posting. Medical Aid, Leave Fare / Travel Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
- Candidates possessing requisite qualifications will be called for on-field selection trials. However, merely satisfying the eligibility norms will not entitle a candidate to be called for on-field selection trials. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection trials after preliminary screening / shortlisting taking into account the candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience, ranking by the concerned governing Sports Board, if any etc. Since the recruitment will be mainly on the basis of sports qualifications, suitable weightage would be given to this factor and the age of the candidate since the recruitment is for active sportspersons. Candidates who qualify in selection trials will be called for interview if they are eligible for appointment in Officer Cadre. Selection process may vary depending upon the level of responses received against each post.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.denabank.com and click on the Home page open the link “Recruitment”
- Thereafter, open the recruitment Notification entitled “Dena Bank Recruitment under Sports Quota ”
- Take a Print of the ” Instructions for application for funds transfer under NEFT’
- Go to the nearest Branch of any Bank which is listed by RBI under RTGS/ NEFT system and Pay in cash, the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account No. 116211021206 with
Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai – 51 in the name & style of “Dena Bank SPO
- Obtain the applicant’s Copy of Counterfoil of the Application Fee duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) UTR Number, (c) date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Original counterfoil of the NEFT will have to be submitted with application form. Without
counterfoil of the fee payment challan, his/her application will not be considered for the
- Candidates, who are Indian citizens, must submit their application as per application format
- A recent photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.
- All other required details as mentioned therein should be filled in correctly.
- Application form complete in all respects should be sent by Registered / Speed post only in
a closed envelope superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT UNDER
SPORTS QUOTA (__________________ DISCIPLINE) IN DENA BANK” to “THE ASSTT. GENERAL MANAGER (H.R.M), DENA BANK, HEAD OFFICE, DENA CORPORATE CENTRE, C-10, BLOCK G, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA [EAST], MUMBAI 400051”.
- Applications may also be dropped in a special box kept at the Bank’s Head Office at the
above address from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on weekdays except on 2nd & 4th Saturdays,
Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Application must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualification and details of relevant sports achievements supported by documentary evidence.
- No originals should be sent.
- Incomplete applications / applications received after the last date mentioned herein are liable to be rejected.
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE):
- A) For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.50/- (only postal charges)
- B) For all others (including OBC/ Ex-servicemen)- Rs.400/-
- Requisite application fee must be paid by way of “NEFT” through any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- NEFT must be paid on or after 06.09.2016 but on or before 20.09.2016. Even if the Bank
extends the date of Receipt of applications by one or two days, the valid dates of NEFT will
not be changed. Candidates must write his/her name, Contact Number (Mobile/Phone
number) and address and post applied for on the reverse of the NEFT.
- Application fees by Demand Draft/Pay Order/cash/cheque/money order/postal stamps will NOT be accepted.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 General Rules/ Instructions:
- a. Only Indian citizens are eligible for appointment under the Sports quota.
- b. The candidate must be an active sportsperson and should be fit enough in the future
- c. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at its discretion without assigning
any reason thereof.
- d. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- e. Applicants who are already employed in Public Sector Undertakings or Government /
Quasi Government Departments etc. should route their applications through proper
- f. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any
application or communication.
- g. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time
before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Applications received after
the last date shall be rejected.
- h. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Bank
would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the
candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he / she has applied.
- i. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the
eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information /
certificate / document or has suppressed any material facts, his / her candidature will
stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is / are detected even after appointment,
his / her service is liable to be terminated.
- j. A Candidate seeking relaxation in age / fee must submit an attested copy of the
certificate in support of his / her claim and should not send original certificates /
- k. Any application not accompanied by copies of relevant certificate/s, where necessary, or
not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect or
overwritten / altered, not authenticated and not legible may not be entertained.
- l. Only attested true copies of certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the
- m. A candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC category must produce an attested copy of
certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by the
Government of India. In case of OBCs, the certificates, inter alia, must specify that the
candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of
reservation for other backward classes in civil post and services under Government of
India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of
application. Once an application is submitted by the candidate under particular category,
it cannot be changed subsequently.
- n. An ex-serviceman candidate has to enclose a copy of discharge certificate / retirement /
pension order and documentary proof of rank [substantive as well as acting] last /
currently held. Those who are still in Defence services should submit a certificate from
the competent authority that they will be relieved from Defence Services within 4 months
of the last date of receipt of application.
- o. The Competent Authority for the issue of certificate to SC / ST / OBC are as under (i)
District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner /
Additional Deputy Commissioner / City Magistrate / Sub – Divisional Magistrate ( not
below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate) / Taluk Magistrate / Executive
Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional
Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the
rank of Tahasildar (iv) Sub – Divisional Officer of the Area where the candidate and or
his family normally resides
- p. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as
per the requirement of the Bank.
- q. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at
which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for
the purpose of the conduct of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to
recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal
inquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- r. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole
jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.
- s. Candidates who are called for interview will have to appear in the interview at their own
cost. The SC / ST candidates called for interview will be reimbursed ordinary sleeper
class railway fare if the journey is over 30 kilometers from their place of residence.
- t. The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their
eligibility to apply.
- u. Candidates are advised to refer to our Bank’s website www.denabank.com for updates.
Dena Bank Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Dena Bank Officer / Clerical / Subordinate Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers