Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 84 Assistant Professor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in for the post of Assistant Professor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Deshbandhu College. Deshbandhu College has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14-07-2017.
Vacancies in Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Deshbandhu College Assistant Professor post details are given below
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s
Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
- Age Limit Please Check the Advertisement.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100, AGP Rs.6000/- (as per VI Pay Commission).
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The Short-listed candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- The last date for receipt of application is 14.07.2017
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Deshbandhu College Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.deshbandhucollege.ac.in (Deshbandhu College Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Deshbandhu College Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Fees for Assistant Professor (if applicable)
Rs.500/- for UR/OBC category
No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College/University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted. Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/ Net Banking.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Deshbandhu College Assistant Professor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Deshbandhu College Recruitment written test exam. Search Deshbandhu College Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.