DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 216 DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form arogya.maharashtra.gov.in for the post of DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Directorate Of Health services Maharashtra. Directorate Of Health services Maharashtra has recently publish an advertisement notification for DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Vacancies in DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Directorate Of Health services Maharashtra (DHS Maharashtra) DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017|
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 for the DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 posts is given below.
- All the NEET PG 2017 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for these CPS Course at its various district hospitals in the state of Maharashtra. (More Information Please Check the Official Notification.)
Age Limit Please Check the Official Notification
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | salary please Check the official notification.
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Counselling And Selection Process
The Competent Authority, DHS PG Diploma 2017 shall issue notice regarding counselling process and schedule for admissions on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in indicating the schedule for counselling process to post graduate courses.
A candidate should be present personally for the counselling process. She/he should bring all the original documents for verification and a set of attested photocopies of the same in support of claim made in application form i.e. domicile certificate, board certificate (for date of birth), caste certificate, caste validity certificate and non-creamy layer certificate etc.
List of documents is given below:
- i. Application form
- ii. Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2017 Admit card
- iii. Any photo Identity proof (Aadhar card, Driving Licence, PAN card, Passport)
- iv. Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2017 Result
- v. Nationality Certificate/valid Passport or School Leaving certificate of SSC/HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘INDIAN’
- vi. Certificate of Age (SSC Passing Certificate/SSC Board Certificate/Passport)
- vii. First M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
- viii. Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
- ix. Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (Part – I & Part – II)
- x. M.B.B.S Degree/Passing Certificate
- xi. Attempt certificates of all MBBS exams from the head of institution
- xii. Internship completion certificate from University or Head of the institution/Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Head of the institution.
- xiii. Registration Certificate (MCI.MMC/Any State Council)
- xiv. Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure F)
- xv. Caste Certificate
- xvi. Caste Validity Certificate xvii. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for [(VJ)DT-A, (NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT D, OBC and SBC Candidates issued by appropriate authority as specified in GR number CBC-10/2008/CR-697 VJNT-1, dated 24th June 2013 and should be valid up to 31/03/2017.
- xviii. For persons with Disability (PWD) – Medical Fitness Certificate as per annexure of the information bulletin
1) Category candidates who do not have Caste Validity Certificate/fresh Court order for PG diploma admission regarding caste validity, at the time of personal counselling, will be considered as Open merit candidates subject to fulfilling eligibility.
2) DT(VJ)-A, (NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT D and OBC category candidates who do not have Non Creamy layer certificate (valid up to 31/03/2017) at the time of personal counselling will be considered as Open merit candidates subject to fulfilling eligibility.
3) Applicants belonging to SBC: The person belonging to Special Backward Class (SBC) is to be considered as OBC candidate and such candidates will be required to produce Non Creamy layer certificate.
The selection process will be based on the NEET PG 2017 exam. The provisional merit list for private candidates will be prepared for successful candidates who are found eligible as per the point number 4, on the basis of total score obtained by the candidate in NEET PG 2017. The provisional merit list for in-service candidates will be prepared for successful candidates who are found eligible as per the point number 4, on the basis of total score obtained by the candidate in NEET PG 2017 and in-service incentive marks criteria as laid down by the GoM.
TIE BREAKER CRITERIA: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the NEET PG 2017, their inter se merit will be determined according to age, older will get preference over younger.
After the document verification, counselling round will be held for eligible candidates. The personal counselling for allotment of seats in DHS PG Diploma 2017 will be strictly held in the order of merit. She/he will be offered all seats which are vacant and are available for allotment at the time of her/his turn during counselling i.e. as per the merit list position, so that she/he will get opportunity to seek allotment of seats as per their choice.
All the candidates to whom seat has been allotted as per their merit-cum-preference and choice will have to compulsorily join the institute and course so allotted, within prescribed period by completing the requisite formalities i.e. submission of original documents as per list given in point 13.2 and payment of requisite fees.
If the candidate gets selected for a particular PG Diploma course, then the candidate is required to join that course as per procedure. In case she/he does not join the course, she/he will be liable for penalty for lapse of seat as per point 14.6.2.
Procedure followed at Counselling Centre:
Orientation: Candidates will assemble at the counselling centre as per the scheme of admission. They will be given orientation about the process. Counselling for the procedure will be done. The candidate must be present in person. Proxy will not be allowed.
Registration & Scrutiny form: The candidates will then do their registration at the registration counter where scrutiny form will be issued to the candidates. Candidates should fill in required information. They should arrange documents in order as per list given on scrutiny form i.e. one set of originals and another set of attested photocopies.
Verification of documents: Candidates will be called by State Merit list number. They should submit scrutiny form with a set of attested photocopies and show the originals. The documents will be verified by scrutiny officer and eligibility will be endorsed on the scrutiny form. Candidates should not submit the originals.
Counselling Process: The institute wise, subject-wise and category wise distribution will be displayed on notice board and projector screen. The candidates will be called for counselling strictly as per the merit list in order of merit starting from first eligible candidate to last eligible candidate. The candidates will be offered all seats which are vacant and are available for allotment at the time of her/his turn during counselling. The candidates will then give their choice of course and institute as per the availability and that seat will be allotted to the candidate. This will be displayed on the projector screen in real time. The counselling round will continue till all the seats are filled or the candidates list is exhausted whichever is the earliest.
If the candidate accepts the allotted seat as per her/his merit-cum-preference and choice, the candidate should note that the allotment will be final and irrevocable. Thereafter there shall be no change, addition or deletion of seat selected by the candidate. This counselling will be used for the entire selection process during the admission session for the admission to the DHS PG Diploma 2017.
Reservation: The seats reserved for person with disability (PWD) will be shown in the seat distribution chart. It should be noted that category candidates are eligible and can avail open merit seats by virtue of merit. Category seats if at all remain unclaimed by a particular category candidate are made available to other categories & to open category candidates as per inter se category round procedure.
The list of candidates selected for DHS CPS PG Diploma courses shall be displayed at the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in on the day of counselling i.e. 16th June 2017 for in-service candidates and 17th June 2017 for private candidates.
The candidate allotted a seat as per her/his merit-cum-preference in a particular subject and a particular institute, it shall be mandatory for the candidate to report and join the institution on or before the last date of joining as per allotment letter issued from DHS, Mumbai during the counselling process.
The candidates should complete the admission process at the institute by 20th June 2017 and enrolment procedure at CPS by 30th June 2017. (These dates are subject to change as per the discretion of DHS & CPS.)
The period of training for post graduate diploma shall be two completed years from the start of academic year including the examination period as per MCI Post Graduate Regulations 2000 (amended upto 11th March 2017).
MIGRATION or TRANSFER: Migration/transfer of postgraduate diploma student from one institute to another shall not be permitted by any authority. The migration/transfer of any students undergoing any post graduate diploma course shall not be permitted by DHS as per MCI Post Graduate Regulations 2000 (amended up-to 11th March 2017).
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09-06-2017.
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- The prescribed application fee of Rs 1500/- (for SC/ST/VJ(DT)-A/(NT1)NT-B/(NT2)NTC/(NT3)NT-D/PWD (PH) candidates) and Rs 2000/- (for General/OBC/SBC candidates) should be remitted by applying candidates through a Demand Draft/Pay Order in the name of “Director, Directorate of Health Services, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
The fees for the course for the private candidates as decided by the Competent Authority meeting under the chairmanship of the Principal Secretary (Health), dated 9th September 2015 shall be Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh only) per year.
Tuition Fees – Rs.1,10,000/- per year
Stipend Fees – Rs.90,000/- per year
There are no fees for the course for the eligible in-service candidate taking admission on in-service quota seats.
(More Information Please Check the Advt.)
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this DHS Maharashtra Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to arogya.maharashtra.gov.in (DHS Maharashtra Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DHS Maharashtra Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
DHS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- Helpline Number:- 022- 22621034
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website:- www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
DHS Maharashtra Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- DHS Maharashtra DHS CPS PG Diploma Admission 2017 Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers