Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 2084 Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Vacancies in Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.3 Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.4 Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.5 Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.6 Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.7 Director Land Records Punjab Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.8 Subjects Question Answers
Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016
Director, Land Records, Punjab invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to One Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Seven posts of Revenue Patwari and Eight Hundred Fifty Seven posts of Canal Patwari to be filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2016.
Director, Land Records, Punjab on behalf of the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation &
Disaster Management, Punjab and Department of Irrigation, Punjab invites ONLINE
applications from eligible candidates only at punjabrevenue.nic.in for filling up vacant
posts of Revenue Patwari (Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) and
Canal Patwari (Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) in the State of
Punjab as per details given below:-
Vacancies in Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Director Land Records Punjab Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 for the Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari posts is given below.
- i) The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- ii) Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified;
OR Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- iii) He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
- i) As mandated by Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class III Service Rules, 1966,
Punjab Irrigation Department Canal Patwari, Group C Service Rules, 2016 and
Govt. instructions issued from time to time, the candidate should have attained
the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st August, 2016.
- ii) That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be
relaxed upto 5 years as per Punjab Government circular No.10972-4 WGI-
65/3205 dated 16th, February 1966.
- iii) The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the
Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- iv) The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married
women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No.
1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- v) Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled
persons of Punjab.
- vi) An Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his
service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant
age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to
such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he
shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- (i) All candidates will take the Written Test, which will be conducted at the examination centres located at any district of Punjab State.
- (ii) The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Written Test.
- (iii) The Written Test will be of Objective Type of two (2) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers. Criteria for the written test will be as under:-
Punjab History and Culture
- (iv) The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions
of English and Punjabi Language subject as mentioned at Sr. No. 4 & 5 in above).
- (v) Candidates have to make their own arrangement for reaching at the examination centres so allotted to them.
- (vi) There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong
answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will
receive no credit or discredit.
- (vii) Weightage of written test shall be 100% marks for consideration of merit in
- (viii) In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, the candidate older in
age shall be placed higher in the order of merit.
- (ix) The number of candidates as decided by Director Land Records, Punjab, who
qualify the Written Examination will be called for checking of original testimonials at
office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar.
- (x) The Select List will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination.
Name of eligible candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment (as per Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class III Service Rules & Punjab Irrigation Department Canal Patwari, Group C Service Rules, 2016) as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
- (xi) The Director, Land Records, Punjab reserve right to withdraw any kind of posts or
amendment in selection procedure/qualifications of the post mentioned in the
advertisement without any notice.
Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Start Date for Online filling of Application form:: : 13.9.2016
- Last Date for Online filling of Application form: : 4.10.2016
- Last Date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan: : 6.10.2016.
Director Land Records Punjab Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- (i) Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up
Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the
Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance. The
Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect
filling up of Application Form.
- (ii) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application
Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid
congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No
request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- (iii) You are required to apply online through Department’s website
http://punjabrevenue.nic.in No other means/mode of application (through post,
email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) will be accepted.
- (iv) First of all ensure that you have a valid mobile number and personal email ID. In
case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create
his/her new email ID before applying online. He/She should keep checking phone and the inbox or even the spam box of email ID regularly during the recruitment
process as the Director, Land Records, Punjab may send intimations for written
test etc. through SMS and email.
- (v) Please scan your Photograph and Signatures individually and save them
individually in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not
exceed 100 kb each, otherwise you will not be able to submit your online
- (vi) Please keep following details ready with you before clicking on the registration
button for starting your online application.
a) Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality.
b) Mobile Number
c) Personal Email ID
d) Reservation category details
e) Graduation percentage
f) Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph, Signatures and Bank Challan.
YOU ARE NOW READY TO APPLY ONLINE.
STEP-I : Registration
- (i) Go to the website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in ‘RECRUITMENT OF REVENUE
PATWARI’. Candidates can complete the online application form through this
- (ii) Carefully fill in these details one by one and register. The name of the candidate
or his/her father/mother/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application
as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may
disqualify the candidature.
- (iii) Once you click the button ‘Register’, you will get your login ID and password.
Please note these down and keep them safe with you as you will be requiring
these while logging into the recruitment portal. In fact you will be required to
download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through same login
ID and password.
STEP-II: APPLICATION FORM
- (iv) The candidate can complete the online application form by using his/her login
- (v) Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signatures.
- (vi) Fill the application form and click on button Update.
- (vii) Re-Check that all details are filled correctly.
- (viii) Go through each and every point under the Declaration Para. If you fulfill all
those conditions and criteria, then and only then click on ‘I Agree’ box. Any
wrong information may cancel your candidature.
- (ix) Now you are ready to submit/approve the Application form by clicking on the
button Submit Form.
- (x) Please take TWO print outs (THREE in case of Regular Govt Employees) of
the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which
was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you. DO NOT
SEND IT TO US.
- (xi) It is important to note that the eligible Candidates who had already applied for
above mentioned posts in pursuance to Advertisement no. L-2/5-131/254,
dated 18.8.2015 need not to deposit the required fee again.
STEP-III : GENERATION OF BANK CHALLAN & DEPOSITING OF FEE
- (i) Click on the link ‘GENERATE BANK CHALLAN’ under ‘Application Fee’ and take
a print out of the challan form.
- (ii) Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following fees will have to
be paid through the above generated challan form only;
a) General : Rs.800/-
b) SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Serviceman of Punjab : Rs.400/- :
- (iii) It is important to note that the requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of
HDFC Bank after 24 hours of online generation of Bank Challan. Fee paid in any
other bank or in any other format (Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft etc.) will
not be accepted.
- (iv) After depositing the fee, you will get one leaflet i.e. Candidate’s copy out of two
leaflets. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee.
- (v) Regular Govt. Employees must send Hard Copy (Downloaded from website)
of his/her application, alongwith all relevant documents, to the Director, Land
Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar through proper channel so as to
reach within TEN days from the last date of Deposit of Fee.
- (vi) This application print out with photograph affixed on it will have to be submitted
during counseling alongwith the original copies of the following:-
1. Relevant Degree and possession of 120 hrs. Computer Course
2. Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if
3. Original counterfoil of the Fee Payment Challan (Department Copy) in
case of previous eligible candidates.
4. Proof of Date of Birth Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
5. Proof of having passed Matric or equivalent level Punjabi Language.
6. Certificate as proof of age relaxation, if claimed.
7. Proof of being Govt. Employee, if applicable.
If you are an ex-serviceman, additional certificate/documents mentioning the
1. Date of Enrolment
2. Date of Release/Discharge
3. Reason of Release/Discharge
- (vii) To download your Admit Card, you will visit the department website and click the same link, which will take you to the same recruitment portal where you had filled your online application form. You can click on LOGIN button, put in your login ID and password to download and print your Admit Card. Intimation about when to download the Admit Card will be made available at the website punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- (viii) Question Paper alongwith the Answer Key will be posted on the department’s
website, within one day after the examination, for calling objections, if any, from the candidates. You can submit your objections by logging in with your login ID and password and clicking on “Objections” tab within three days after the display of answer key. The objections will be referred to experts and Key will be finalized.
|Amount (in Rupees)|
SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab
Requisite fee must be deposited on or before the last date and time fixed for the
purpose. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘BANK CHALLAN’,
printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of HDFC Bank only. The
‘‘BANK CHALLAN’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant,
depending upon his/her category. No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The
fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applicant must retain the ‘‘BANK
CHALLAN’ in original for future use.
Director Land Records Punjab Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Director Land Records Punjab Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers