DME AP Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 198 Assistant Professors vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 DME AP Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in DME AP Careers 2017
- 1.3 DME AP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 DME AP Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 DME AP Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 DME AP Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 DME AP Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 DME AP Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 DME AP Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 DME AP Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 DME AP Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
DME AP Recruitment 2017
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form dme.ap.nic.in for the post of Assistant Professors this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Directorate Of Medical Education Vijaywada, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Directorate Of Medical Education Vijaywada, Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professors Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
The DME AP Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Professors Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04-09-2017.
Vacancy in DME AP Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Directorate Of Medical Education Vijaywada, Government of Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) Assistant Professors post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
DME AP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for DME AP Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Professors posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy) & MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology). (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 07-2017 (should not have been born before 01-07-1977).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-07-2017 (should not have been born before 01-07-1972).
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.07.2017 (should not have born before 01.07.1967)
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection is as per G.O. Ms. No. 154 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002, G.O. Ms. No. 166 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 15.5.2008, G.O. Ms. No. 330, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 10.9.2008, G.O. Ms. No. 107 HM & FW (E1) Dept, Dt. 18.7.2013 and G.O. Ms. No. 109 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 108, HM&FW(A1) Dept., Dt. 06.07.2017, as follows;
- i) Total Marks : 100
- ii) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
- iii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is upto 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- iv) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto 15%;
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- v) There will be no Interview marks.
- vi) Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidate who have already benefited once in getting Govt service.
Note: The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 109, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 154, HM & FW (A1) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-09-2017.
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this DME AP Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to dme.ap.nic.in (DME AP Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professors Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DME AP Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application fee Rs. 1000/- for OC and BC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates (Demand draft in favour of Director of Medical Education, A.P. Vijayawada).
- Application Send to the Director of Medical Education, A.P. Vijayawada.
DME AP Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these DME AP Assistant Professors Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in DME AP Recruitment written test exam. Search DME AP Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
DME AP Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
(Old Government General Hospital), Hanumanpeta, Amaravathi, Vijayawada 520 003,
Official Website:- dme.ap.nic.in
DME AP Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- DME AP Assistant Professors Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.