DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Application Form total 671 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
The applications are invited from the eligible candidates towards filling up several posts on contract basis in the (85) UPHCs of Hyderabad District under NUHM District Health Society O/o the DM&HO Hyderabad. The selection purely on merit basis through the District Selection Committee, Hyderabad and selected candidates to be work at UPHCs, under the control of DMHO Hyderabad. The details as follows:
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancies in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in District Medical & Health Office Hyderabad (DMHO Hyderabad) Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer(Part Time) Timing 4:00 pm to 8.30 pm||85|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/MPHA (F)||176|
|Accountant cum clerk||85|
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 for the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, etc. posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Medical Officer(Part Time) Timing 4:00 pm to 8.30 pm||MBBS registered with AP/TS Medical Council|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/MPHA (F)||A) SSC with 18 months MPHW (F) training certificate recognized by AP/TS nursing and Midwives council. “OR” B) Two years Intermediate vocational MPHW (F) course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. C) Physical Fitness for camp life|
|Staff Nurse||A) General Nursing Midwifery (OR) B. Sc (Nursing) B) Registered with AP/TS Nursing council.|
|Lab Technician||A) Intermediate B) DMLT or B. Sc (LT) from recognized institutions C) Two years Intermediate vocational DMLT course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital (i.e., Area Hospitals, District Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training is must required (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. D) Must be registered with the Para medical board|
|Pharmacist||a. Intermediate b. D. Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy c) Must be registered with the Pharmacy council|
|Accountant cum clerk||B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers. (Here experience means, work experience in accountancy after completion of B.Com. Computer proficiency means study of computer subject in B.Com or completion of certificate or diploma or degree course in computer applications)|
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age as G.O.Ms. No. 329|
|Medical Officer (Part Time) Timings 4:00pm to 8.30 pm||18||44|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ MPHA (F)||18||44|
|Accountant cum clerk||18||44|
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2015 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
- i) For S.Cs, S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years
- ii) For Ex-service men 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- iii) Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale | Salary|
|Medical Officer(Part Time) Timing 4:00 pm to 8.30 pm||20,000/-|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/MPHA (F) 176||10,000/-|
|Staff Nurse 160||14500/-|
|Lab Technician 80||10,000/-|
|Accountant cum clerk 85||12,000/-|
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Merit Basis.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Application with guidelines available in the website w.e.f.,||11-01-2017|
|Receiving of applications from the date||12-01-2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications||02-02-2017 upto 5.00 pm O/o. District Medical & Health Office, Hyderabad District 4th Floor, GHMC Building (NTPC) Opp: Hariharakala bhavan, Patny Centre, Secundarabad-500003.|
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in (DMHO Hyderabad Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DMHO Hyderabad Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
1. The District Selection Committee is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application directly (OR) by the register post/ Speed post courier etc. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and guidelines in their own interest, before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Submitting the Application Form
3. Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information, if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any other format of application will not be entertained by the District Selection Committee under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
5. The application should be reached by register post/Speed post/courier to the under signed on or before 02 .02.2017, (Up to 5:00 P.M.).
6. Vacancies shown above are provisional and it may be change at the time of appointment.
District Medical & Health Office,
4th Floor, GHMC Building (NTPC)
Opp: Hariharakala bhavan, Patny Centre,
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these DMHO Hyderabad Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment written test exam. Search DMHO Hyderabad Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.