DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Application Form total 117 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANMs vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Rule Of Reservation
- 1.8 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Unit Of Appointment (As Per Presidential Orders)
- 1.9 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.10 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.11 DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.12 DMHO Rangareddy Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.13 Subjects Question Answers
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed “Application Form” for recruitment to the posts mentioned at Para-2, sanctioned under National Urban Health Mission on Contract / Outsourcing Basis. The contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract.
Vacancies in DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in District Medical & Health Office Rangareddy (DMHO Rangareddy) Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANMs post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Full time)||15|
|Medical Officer (part time) (Timings 4.00 P.M. to 8.30 P.M)||02|
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 for the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANMs posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Full time)||MBBS Registered with AP/TS Medical Council|
|Medical Officer (part time) (Timings 4.00 P.M. to 8.30 P.M)|
|Staff Nurse||A. GNM (or) B.Sc. (Nursing) Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council|
|ANMs||A. SSC B. 18 months MPHW Female Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing & Midwife Council OR Two years Intermediate vocational MPHW Female course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government Hospitals in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training OR Completed one year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded Apprenticeship training Govt. of India. Southern Region Chennai. C. Physical Fitness certificate|
|Name Of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|Medical Officer (Full time)||18 years||44 years|
|Medical Officer (part time) (Timings 4.00 P.M. to 8.30 P.M)||18 years||44 years|
|Staff Nurse||18 years||44 years|
|ANMs||18 years||44 years|
The minimum and Maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2017 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules.
- I. For S.Cs, S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five ) years
- II. For Ex Service men 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in Armed forces.
- III. Disabled persons 10 (Ten) years
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Remuneration (Rs) P.M.|
|Medical Officer (Full time)||33,000/-|
|Medical Officer (part time) (Timings 4.00 P.M. to 8.30 P.M)||20,000/-|
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee, Ranga Reddy District. The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
a. District Collector – Chairman
b. DMHO – Member -Convener
c. Deputy Director, Social Welfare – Member
d. DCHS – Member
e. Any other member the Chairman Wishes to include – Member
Selection will be done based on the following criteria:
- a. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 mark will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age will be reckoned as on 01-01-2017. (Example 1.if a candidate completes 20 years as on 01-01-2017, he will be awarded 1.0 mark: Example 2.if a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 01-01-2017, he will be awarded 6.0 marks: Example 3. if a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 01-01-2017, he will be awarded 10 marks).
- b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency and also for calling objections.
- c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and Presidential order.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Rule Of Reservation
- 1. Rules of Reservation in respect of Community, Disability and Ex Service Men/Women shall be strictly observed as per the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, read with the relevant Specific Rules applicable. For this Notification the roaster will start at point One.
- 2. The Rule of Reservation to Local candidates is applicable as per Presidential order
- 3. The vacancies for the posts mentioned in G.O. Ms.No.68 falling in Scheduled areas should be filled exclusively with the local scheduled tribes.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Unit Of Appointment (As Per Presidential Orders)
|Post||Unit of Appointment||Local Reservation (%)|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||District||80|
With respect to Medical Officers (MBBS) 40 % of the posts will be open to both Local and Non-Local ,remaining 60% will be reserved for local candidates for different zones in the following ratio :
40% of the sanction posts are in open competition — 06 posts
60% of the sanction posts are reserved for local — 09 posts
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-01-2017.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- a. Candidates eligible for medical officer (Full time) and Medical Officer (Part time) should fill two different applications, if they are otherwise willing to be considered for both the vacancies.
- b. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from the official website of the District Collector, Ranga Reddy District www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in at District Notifications.
- c. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person to 1. Smt. Vijeeta, Sr.Asst,O/o. DM&HO, RR District, 2. Sri.M. Prabhakar, Sr.Asst, O/o. DM&HO, RR District, 3. Sri. Md. Amjath Ali, Jr.Asst, O/o. DM&HO,RR District, or through registered post to the office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Ranga Reddy District the dates for receiving applications from 10.01.2017 to 25 -01-2017. Applications which are received after due date (i.e.25.01.2017 at 5.00 PM) will be rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
- d. Self attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
|1||S.S.C. or Equivalent examination|
|2||Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination|
|3||Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate|
|4||Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)|
|5||Registration Certificates of respective Councils|
|6||Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildhar / MRO concerned|
|7||Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildhar / MRO concerned.|
|8||PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota|
|9||Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Men Quota|
|10||1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form|
- e. All the candidates are informed that after the applications received within time will be scrutinized and a tentative merit list will be published on the above district website, calling for objections. The selection list will be published only after all the objections are displayed as per norms. The applications which are send through post shall be sent to the office of the District Medical & Health Office, Ranga Reddy District, near Pillar No. 294, Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Pin Code No.500 052, with self attested Xerox copies of all required certificates as specified in the application and the last date to submit the applications is 25. 01.2017 at 5.00 P.M.
- f. The applications will be received under supervision of Smt. P. Victoria Sumathi ,Office Superintendent and Smt. K. Shobha Rani, Office Superintendent O/o DM & HO. R.R. District, Ph. No. 040 – 24002634.
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these DMHO Rangareddy Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANMs Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment written test exam. Search DMHO Rangareddy Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
DMHO Rangareddy Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- DMHO Rangareddy Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANMs Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.