DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 18 Scientist `B’ vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Screening/ Shortlisting
- 1.5 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- 1.10 DRDO Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016
DRDO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.drdo.gov.in for the post of Scientist `B’ this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Defence Research And Development Organisation. Defence Research And Development Organisation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Scientist `B’ Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
Rac Invites Online Recruitment Applications Through Rac Website Http://rac.gov.in For The Posts Of Scientist ‘b’ In Drdo In The Pay Band Pb-3 (Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay Rs.5400/-) In Specified Disciplines And Categories. Total Emoluments At The Time Of Joining Will Be Approximately Rs.60,000/- P.m. At The Present Delhi Rate (Likely To Be Revised As Per The Recommendations Of The Seventh Central Pay Commission). The Selected Candidates Will Be Posted At Armed Forces Medical College( Afmc) / Service Selection Board (Army).
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is a premier medical institute of India acknowledged as a centre of excellence for education and research. The college provides training to under-graduate and post-graduate medical and nursing students with assured career prospects in the defence services. The college is also involved in conducting research in various medical subjects as well as those aspects which would affect the morale and performance of the armed forces both in war and peace.
The vacancies in the subject / discipline of Psychology are for Service Selection Boards (SSB), Army at Selection Centres at Ropar, Allahabad and Bhopal.
Vacancies in DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Scientist `B’ post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Subject Wise Vacancies Details
Name Of the Post
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for DRDO Recruitment 2016 for the Scientist `B’ posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
At least First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
|At least First Class Master’s Degree in Medical Biochemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.|
At least First Class Master’s Degree in Biophysics from a recognized University or equivalent.
|At least First Class Master’s Degree in Radiotherapy physics from a recognized university or equivalent.|
At least First Class Master’s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or equivalent.
At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
The upper age limit not exceeding 28 years (as on closing date i.e. 29 Sept 2016) Age relaxation: Maximum relaxation in upper age limit will be as under:-
- i) Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- ii) Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- iii) Upto 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)(i.e. 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).Only such persons, who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, i.e. Orthopaedic Handicapped(OH) & Hearing Handicapped(HH), are eligible to be considered under PWD category.
- iv) As per rules for ex-servicemen.
- v) 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts. Decision in this regard will rest with DRDO.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Screening/ Shortlisting
i) For Subject/ Discipline in Part I Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score of GATE 2015/2016, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to
their availability in order of the merit list. The GATE paper and the subject of qualifying degree must be related to the Subject/Discipline against which the candidate is applying.
ii) For Subject/ Disciplines in Part II Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Essential Qualification, in order
of the discipline wise category wise merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit for Personal Interview in the following ratio subject to their availability:-
|For one post|
Upto 12 candidates
|(ii)||For 2-3 posts|
Upto 24 candidates
|For 4-6 posts||Upto 36 candidates|
|(iv)||For 7-9 posts|
Upto 48 candidates
iii) Information regarding the shortlisted candidates will be made available at RAC website.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- i) The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO from Nov. 2016 onwards tentatively. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter along with date/ venue of personal interview and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- ii) Candidates serving in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned organisations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- iii) Selection Criteria
a) For Subject/ Discipline in Part I
The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of aggregate of, 80% weightage to GATE score and 20% weightage to marks in personal interview.
For consideration for selection, a candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks of 70% in Personal Interview. b) For Subjects/ Disciplines in Part II The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of marks in personal interview. For consideration for selection, a candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks of 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST candidates in Personal Interview in the vacancies reserved for them.
- iv) In addition to the above, any other selection tool/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management.
- v) The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service Liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC certificate etc, if applicable.
- vi) Information regarding the selected candidates will be made available at RAC website.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Online submission starts on
|09 Sep. 2016 at 1700 Hrs (IST)|
|Online submission closes on|
29 Sept. 2016 at 1700 Hrs (IST)
Personal interview schedule (Tentative)
Nov. 2016 onwards
Visit the RAC website http://rac.gov.in for updates issued from time to time.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online alongwith legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of certificates for essential and higher educational qualification, if any, alongwith percentage of marks (duly supported by the mark-sheets), date of birth certificate, experience claimed if any in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, a recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels) and the details of required application fees through RAC website. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken.
- All candidates, whether in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations, should also submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) and such candidates are required to upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing, that they have applied for the post in DRDO. However, such candidates, if in regular service whether in permanent or temporary capacity, are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate”(NOC) from their CCA as per the proforma available at RAC website at the time of interview, in addition to the aforesaid declaration. If CCA considers withholding the NOC, the candidate should inform RAC within 30 days of the closing date.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf) alongwith acknowledge slip generated after locking of online application form.
- Application completed in all respect will only be considered as locked application and only such applications shall be considered for further processing.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- i) Those applications which are not locked by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- ii) The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age, essential qualifications etc.
- iii) Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions, desiring of applying for more than one item, must apply separately for each item.
- iv) No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidates will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- v) The OBC (NCL) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued within one year of the closing date.
- vi) The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- vii) Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- viii) Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English Version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- ix) Any dispute will be subject to the courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
DRDO Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- DRDO Scientist `B’ Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers