DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 1074 Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 DSSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in DSSSB Careers 2017
- 1.3 DSSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 DSSSB Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.10 DSSSB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.11 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.12 DSSSB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.13 Subjects Question Answers
DSSSB Recruitment 2017
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online delhi.gov.in for the post of Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2017.
The DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-08-2017.
Vacancy in DSSSB Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Food Safety Officer||05|
DSSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university/ Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old. For age relaxation & More Age Limit please check Advertisement.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale | Salary|
|LDC||Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 Group: ‘C’|
|Grade-IV (DASS)||Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 (Level -2 of Pay Matrix Rs. 19900- 63200/-) Group: ‘C’|
|Grade-II (DASS)||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600 (Level 07 of the Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 44900-142400) Group: ‘C’|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs.9300 -34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 Group: ‘B’|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 Group: ‘C’|
|Draughtsman Grade-III||Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 Group: ‘C’|
|Field Assistant||Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 Group: ‘C’|
|Food Safety Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 Group: ‘B’|
|Librarian||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 Group: ‘C’|
|Librarian||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 Group: ‘B’|
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination.
DSSSB Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
One Tier (G/T) Examination:-
Section-A: (i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
I. Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
II. Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
(i) General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
(iii) General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
(iv) English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Opening Date of Application:-01/08/2017
- Closing Date of Application:-21/08/2017
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this DSSSB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to delhi.gov.in (DSSSB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DSSSB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Rs.100/- (One Hundred only).
- a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
- b) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- c) The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DSSSB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these DSSSB Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Librarian, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in DSSSB Recruitment written test exam. Search DSSSB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Government Of Nct Of Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Fc-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092.
Official Website:- delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- DSSSB Junior Engineer, Food Safety Officer , Librarian, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.