East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 1898 Apprentices vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in for the post of Apprentices this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in East Central Railway. East Central Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Apprentices Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
The East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Apprentices Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28/02/2018.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Bihar GK & Current Affairs 2018 Question Answers PDF
- Jobs in Bihar 2018
- BETET 2018
- Bihar General Knowledge and Current Affairs in Hindi
Vacancy in East Central Railway Careers 2018
The total vacancies in East Central Railway Apprentices post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Apprentices (Vacancies Details Please Check the Advertisement)||
East Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for the Apprentices posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Matric/10th classexamination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 15 years old and Maximum 24 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training willbe subjected to verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process /correspondence with RRC.
- NOTE-1:To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application suitably before the closing date, so that inconvenience on account of heavy load on the website during the last days may be avoided.
- NOTE-2: RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 30/01/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/02/2018.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this East Central Railway Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in (East Central Railway Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Apprentices Posts
- STEP–3: Read the East Central Railway Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid through online.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
East Central Railway Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these East Central Railway Apprentices Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in East Central Railway Recruitment written test exam. Search East Central Railway Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
East Central Railway, Patna
Official Website:- www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- East Central Railway Apprentices Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018