FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 127 Watchman vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online fci.gov.in for the post of Watchman this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Food Corporation of India. Food Corporation of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Watchman Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Watchman Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-07-2017.
Vacancy in FCI Kerala Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Food Corporation of India (FCI Kerala) Watchman post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
FCI Kerala Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 for the Watchman posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 8th Standard Pass.
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- candidates will be called for the Written Test & Physical Endurance Test (Only For Qualifying Purpose).
FCI Kerala Exam Pattern 2017
WRITTEN TEST (Duration- 120 Minutes)
The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions, related to
Note- 1. All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. 2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Malayalam except General English. 3. The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (ONLY FOR QUALIFYING PURPOSE)
FOR MALE CANDIDATES :
(1) RUNNING – 1000 METER IN 05 MINUTES 30 SECONDS
(2) LONG JUMP – 4.00 METER
(3) HIGH JUMP – 1.35 METER
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES :
(1) RUNNING – 800 METER IN 5 MINUTES
(2) LONG JUMP – 3.00 METER
(3) HIGH JUMP – 1.00 METER
- i. FCI reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination / screening Test in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by FCI only.
- ii. The number of candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET) in the ration of 1:3 and will be informed about the venue of PET through webiste www.fciregionaljobs.com. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
- iii. The Physical Endurance Test (PET) is of qualifying nature only.
- iv. The final merit will be decided on the basis of Written Test subject to qualifying the physical Endurance Test(PET). Only those candidates who are qualified in the Physical Endurance Test will be considered for final selection
- v. No TA (travelling allowance) shall be paid for attending the Written Test/Physical Endurance Test.
- vi. Fitness certificate from the Registered Civil Surgeon along with eye/vision test has to be brought by the shortlisted candidate at the time of attending PET without which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- vii. Endurance test for PWD/PH is exempted
In-case the requisite number of Candidates are not available to fill up the vacancies, then at the discretion of Competent Authority, an additional list for Physical Endurance Test may be drawn based on the merit of Written Test.
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2017.
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this FCI Kerala Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to fci.gov.in (FCI Kerala Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Watchman Posts
- STEP–3: Read the FCI Kerala Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) through any one of the following modes of payment:
SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs.250/-.). The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 15/07/2017.
Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. The additional bank charges for Challan Mode is to be borne by the candidates. Last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan is 15/07/2017.
IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CANDIDATES TO USE ONLINE MODE OTHER THAN THE CHALLAN MODE TO INSTANTLY COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND GENERATE THE REGISTERED APPLICATION FORM.
FCI Kerala Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these FCI Kerala Watchman Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in FCI Kerala Recruitment written test exam. Search FCI Kerala Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Examwe have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
Regional Office, Kesavadasapuram, Pattom PO,
Trivandrum – 695 004.
Official Website:- fci.gov.in
FCI Kerala Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- FCI Kerala Watchman Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers