GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 73 Executive Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Health/ Medical Fitness
- 1.7 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Selection Process And How To Apply
- 1.8 GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 GAIL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post by using GATE-2017 score as per details given at Table-I below:
Vacancies in GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) Executive Trainee post details are given below.
|Post||Grade||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Total||Post identified as suitable to be held by PWDs in following categories|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||E-2||14||01||01||07||23||OH (OA, OL)|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||E-2||10||–||02||03||15||HH, OH (OL)|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||E-2||08||02||02||03||15||HH, OH (OL)|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||E-2||07||–||01||02||10||HH, OH (OL)|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||E-2||03||–||01||01||05||HH, OH (OA, OL)|
|Executive Trainee (Business Information System)||E-2||03||01||–||01||05||HH, OH (OA, OL, BL, OAL)|
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) Recruitment 2017 for the Executive Trainee posts is given below.
|POST /DISCIPLINE||MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Business Information System)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 65 % Marks OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 60 % marks and 03 years Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 65 % marks.|
Age Limit & Relaxation
The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 20.01.2017 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST category candidates. The above relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only in respect of posts which are reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates applying against unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable for PWDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for PWDs. The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 03 years the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/ she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.
- Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.24,900/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- in E-2 grade.
- These Pay scales are due for revision from 2017.
- Candidates selected for the position of Executive Trainees in E-2 Grade through Open Advertisement on All India basis and possessing dual qualifications of BE/ B. Tech and 02 years fulltime regular MBA Degree (recognized) or equivalent (like MMS , PGDM, Masters degree in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Social Work/ Social Welfare or P G Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Social Welfare ) while joining GAIL will be allowed two advance increments at the applicable rate (presently @ 3% ) on cumulative basis over and above the minimum of pay scale in E-2 Grade.
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and Post-Retirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the company.
- All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Health/ Medical Fitness
- Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the Company. Every candidate appointed to a post in the Company shall be required to get their Pre-Employment Medical Examination done in a Central/ State Government Hospital (having the status of minimum District Hospital) or in GAIL nominated empanelled hospitals and submit Medical reports in the prescribed formats issued by Medical Authority i.e., Chairman of Medical Board or Civil Surgeon or Medical Superintendent or Chief Medical Officer or equivalent of a Central/ State Government Hospital (having the status of minimum District Hospital) or in GAIL nominated empanelled hospital. Acceptance of joining will be subject to the Medical Fitness Certificate so issued by the Medical Authority being further accepted by designated CMO, GAIL (India) Limited. GAIL reserves the right to re-examine or review the Medical Examination report submitted by the candidate without assigning any reason and decision of GAIL’s designated CMO will be final and binding. Detailed guidelines on Medical Standards/ Norms for Medical Fitness and Pre-Employment Medical Examination are available on “careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. Candidates are advised to go through the same before they start the online application process.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Selection Process And How To Apply
GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2017 score (GATE-2017 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainee in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil and Business Information System (BIS) during the year 2017.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in GAIL will be required to first apply for GATE-2017 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2017 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2017 Organizing Institute in one of the following relevant GATE Examination Papers as per details given in Table-3 below:
|Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||Code|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Executive Trainee (Business Information System)||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
List of disciplines/ branches considered equivalent to each of the above 06 disciplines advertised is given at Table-4 below:
|GAIL Discipline||Disciplines/ Branches of Engineering to be considered equivalent against GAIL Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper to be appeared by the candidate||Corresponding GATE-2017 Paper Code|
|Chemical||1. Chemical 2. Petrochemical 3. Chemical Technology 4. Petrochemical Technology||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|Mechanical||1. Mechanical 2. Production 3. Production & Industrial 4. Manufacturing 5. Mechanical & Automobile||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Electrical||1. Electrical 2. Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Instrumentation||1. Instrumentation 2. Instrumentation & Control 3. Electronics & Instrumentation 4. Electrical & Instrumentation 5. Electronics 6. Electrical & Electronics||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Civil||1. Civil||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Business Information System (BIS)||1. Computer Science 2. Information Technology 3. Master of Computer Application (MCA)||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
It may be noted that candidates having Engineering Degree/ MCA Degree [for the post of ET (BIS) only] in a branch /discipline other than as specified above are not eligible to apply.
Based on the GATE-2017 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2017 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2016 or prior to that is not valid.
The candidates will receive their GATE-2017 Registration number printed on the admit card. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2017 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2017 Registration Number on the “careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 10.01.2017 to 17.02.2017 in the “careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com. It may be noted that application without valid GATE-2017 registration number will be rejected.
Please ensure that the GATE-2017 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2017 admit card, is entered correctly in the online application. Name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2017 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2017 Registration Number. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 10.01.2017 to 1800 hrs on 17.02.2017.
A Candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
After successful submission of online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto generated email mentioning the unique registration number shall reach to the candidate informing that his/ her application has been submitted successfully.
After applying online, candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for affixing photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to affix his/ her recent passport size colour photograph and put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely. Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the same along with other supporting documents at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview. Candidates should not send this printout to any office of GAIL (India) Limited.
The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be same as submitted along with GATE-2017 application form. In case, the candidate is called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview, he/ she will be required to produce his/ her original GATE-2017 admit card, GATE-2017 official score card, printout of the online application form as indicated above (clause no. 8.9) and other relevant documents (both original and one set of self-attested photocopy) as indicated below:
- I Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
- II All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
- III Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
- IV (a) Only such PWD category candidates would be eligible to get the applicable benefit of reservation/ concessions who suffer from not less than 40 % of relevant disability. For claiming the benefit of reservation/ concessions applicable for PWDs, the candidates will have to submit a disability certificate as per formats prescribed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment vide notification no. G.S.R. 2 (E) dated 30.12.2009 in support of their claim. To download the prescribed format please click relevant link “Download prescribed format for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD certificate” available on “careers“ section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- (b) Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category should produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim. To download the prescribed format please click relevant link “Download prescribed format for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD certificate” available on “careers“ section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- (c) Candidates belonging to OBC (Non‐Creamy Layer) category should produce their latest caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim. To download the prescribed format please click relevant link “Download prescribed format for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD certificate” available on “careers“ section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. The name of the caste and community indicated in the OBC (NCL) certificate must appear in the central list of Other Backward Classes. In case, the candidate fails to produce his latest caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, his/ her candidature will not be considered. Further, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (NCL) category at the time of participating in the Selection Process, if called for the same.
- (d) Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates).
- V NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
- VI In case, any candidate fails to produce the above documents at the time of Group Discussion and/ or interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainee in GAIL.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. GAIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied.
- Furnishing of wrong/ false/ incomplete information in the online application will lead to disqualification of the candidate and GAIL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/ false/ incomplete information. Since all the applications will be initially screened without documentary evidence/ proof, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process and thereafter, it is found that the candidates have furnished wrong/ false/ incomplete information, their candidature will be rejected and any other action as deemed fit may be taken against them.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and other conditions as specified above and that the particulars furnished by them in the online application are correct in all respects. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company (GAIL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the selection process that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of GATE online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website opens for Enrolment, Application Filling and Application Submission||01.09.2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website for GATE-2017||04.10.2016|
|Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2017 Registration Number||10.01.2017 1100 Hours|
|Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates||17.02.2017 1800 Hours|
GAIL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- GAIL Executive Trainee Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.