GPSC ie Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application total 685 Secretariate Departments vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 GPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in GPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 GPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 GPSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 GPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 GPSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 GPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 GPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- 1.9 GPSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
GPSC Recruitment 2016
On line Applications are invited from 01/07/2016 (13:00 hours) to 20/07/2016 (13:00 hours) for the following posts of Secretariate Departments, Gujarat Public Service Commission & Revenue Deparment. The reservation for S.C., S. T., S. & E. B.C., U.E.W.S. & Women
candidates is as under. In case of non – availability of Women candidates, in the respective
category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same
New GPSC Recruitment 2016 Total Vacancies 132
Name of the Posts
Number of the Posts
Commercial Tax Officer
Geologist Class I
Assistant Geologist Class III
Qualification:- A degree in Master of Science (Nursing) Obtained from a University or institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules.1967 as amended from time to time. Have atleast three years teaching experience in the recognized Nursing College, Nursing School or training institutions of Nursing Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and! or Hindi or both.
- Step 1 – Written Examination &
Step 2 – Interview
Application Fees:- Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/- For Postal Charge.
- Starting Date For Submission of Application – 20.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application – 10.01.2017
New GPSC Recruitment 2016
Name Of Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Number Of Vacancies = 350
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Qualification – Degree in Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.. (More Information please check the Advt.)
Age Limit : Maximum 35 years
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Challan. (More information please check the Advt.)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.12.2016
Vacancies in GPSC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Secretariate Departments post details are given below.
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BDL Recruitment 2016 for the Management Trainee & Comp Secretary posts is given below.
- (i) A candidate shall hold a Bachelor‟s degree obtained from any of the Universities
established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and
- (ii) Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujaraat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
- (iii) Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of
35 years as on 20/07/2016. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|Unreserved E.W.S., S. & E. B.C., S.C. & S. T. Male candidates of Gujarat origin.||05 years|
|2.||Women candidates of unreserved Category||
05 years (Maximum up to 45 years)
|Women Candidates of Reserved Category||10 years (including 05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years.)|
|4.||Ex-servicemen / Officers||
Length of Military Service plus three years, Up to 40 years
|Physically disabled candidates||maximum up to 10 (ten) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the bais of production of medical certificate prescribed by GAD circular dated 01-12-2008 from the Medical Board.|
No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.15,500/- (Fix Pay) for 5 years. Rs.9300-34800 /- Pay-band + Rs.4400/- Grade
pay after completion of the satisfactory service of 5 years.
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Screening Test & Written examination
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-07-2016.
- Combined Screening Test will be held on Date: 13/11/2016
- The result of Screening Test will be publish in February-2016
- The mains written examination will be held on Date: 06/05/2017 & 07/05/2017
- The result of mains written examination will be publish in August-2017
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this GPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mospi.nic.in (GPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Secretariate Departments Posts
- STEP–3: Read the GPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application Fee Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order/ Online Payment. More Information Please Check the Advt.
GPSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- GPSC Secretariate Departments Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.