GRSE Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 261 Apprentice vacancies advertisement has been published December 08, 2017.
GRSE Recruitment 2017
GRSE Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.grse.nic.in for the post of Apprentice this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers has recently published an advertisement notification for Apprentice Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The GRSE Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Apprentice Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 27-12-2017.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The total vacancies in Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) Apprentice post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for GRSE Recruitment 2017 for the Apprentice posts is given below.
- Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the respective trade/ Pass 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 14 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation & More Age limit please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- Candidates applying for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) can opt for Training either at Kolkata or at Ranchi. They will be considered accordingly for preparing the Merit List.
- Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
- Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
- In case final aggregate grades / marks is not mentioned in Certificate or in Final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification. Where there is no laid down norms for conversion to equivalent % of marks, in such cases equivalency will be drawn by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- The date of declaration of final semester / year result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring Degree / Diploma in Engineering qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Institute / College from where the candidate pursued his course, along with his application form.
- In the event of tie in total marks obtained by the candidates, age seniority will be considered i.e. candidate who is older will get preference.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failed to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice in GRSE. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules.
- GRSE being a Government of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, it is mandatory to submit Police Verification Report for residential address area from competent authority at the time of joining for training. Failure to submit the above report may lead to the cancellation of engagement as Apprentice.
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Department of the Company for the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidates must execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 07-12-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-12-2017.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this GRSE Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.grse.nic.in (GRSE Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Apprentice Posts
- STEP–3: Read the GRSE Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates who are going to apply for these GRSE Apprentice Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in GRSE Recruitment written test exam. Search GRSE Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
REGD. HEAD OFFICE
43/46, Garden Reach Road,
Kolkata – 700024
TEL: 91-33- 24698100-8113
Official Website:- www.grse.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- GRSE Apprentice Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Last Updated on by