Haryana Health Department Medical Officer (Class-I) 2022 Apply Online Before 25th February 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Haryana Health Department Medical Officer (Class-I) Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Haryana Health Department Sarkari Naukri 2022.
Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the Haryana Health Department (Central University of Rajasthan). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer (Class-I) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer (Class-I)
- Total: 1252 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: Haryana
- Start Application: 10 February 2022
- Closing Date: 25th February 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: 250/- and 1000/- Full details check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Medicine and surgery from recognized University. For More Details Please Check Advt.
- Age Limit: 22 Years to 42 Years.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Haryana Health Department Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Haryana Health Department official website haryanahealth.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer (Class-I)“.
Help line / Contact Details
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES, HARYANA
SECTOR-6, PANCHKULA – 134109,
Phone No.:- 0172- 6627500-Ext.30,
Official Website:- Haryanahealth.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- Haryana Health Department Medical Officer (Class-I) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test