HCRAJ i.e Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 313 Stenographer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online hcraj.nic.in for the post of Stenographer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Rajasthan High Court. Rajasthan High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stenographer Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Vacancies in HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Stenographer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 for the Stenographer posts is given below.
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Stenographers/Stenographers Grade-II must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and must have passed –
“O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India;
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Scheme;
Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government;
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Government;
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited;
Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject;
Any equivalent or higher qualification.
A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the last date fixed for submission of the application.
- (i) the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in the case of a member of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- (ii) the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of women candidates.
- (iii) the upper age limit for reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
- (iv) the upper age limit shall be relaxable for a period equal to the service rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet Instructors & if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than 3 years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
- (v) there shall be no restriction as to age for a candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State in a substantive or temporary capacity, having been so appointed prior to his attaining the age of 35 years.
- (vi) there shall be no age limit in case of persons repatriated from East African countries of Kenya, Tanganyika, Uganda & Zanzibar.
- (vii) that the upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in case of an ex-prisoner who had served under the Government on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Rules.
- (viii) that in the case of other ex-prisoner the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served by him provided he was not over age before conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Rules.
- (ix) there shall be no age limit in the case of widows and divorcee women. Explanation: In the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of her husband from the Competent Authority and in the case of divorcee she will have to furnish the proof of divorce.
- (x) the upper age limit for the Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxed by:- (i) 10 years for candidates belonging to General Category. (ii) 13 years for candidates belonging to O.B.C./S.B.C. Category. (iii) 15 years for candidates belonging to S.C and S.T. Categories.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test
HCRAJ Exam Pattern 2017
Competitive examination for the posts of Stenographers/Stenographers Grade-II shall consist of the subject given in two alternative Group A and B. A candidate shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily:-
Group – A (English)
English Shorthand Test:
|1.||Dictation of 100 words per minutes||6 Minutes||100|
|2.||Transcription and typing of dictated passage in English on Computer||50 Minutes|
Group – B (Hindi)
Hindi Shorthand Test:
|1.||Dictation of 80 words per minutes||6 Minutes||100|
|2.||Transcription and typing of dictated passage in Hindi on Computer||50 Minutes|
Group – C
|1.||Speed Test||10 Minutes||50||20|
|2.||Efficiency Test||10 Minutes||50||20|
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
- The Language of Speed and Efficiency Test would be same as the Language of Shorthand Test.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour).
- Syllabus for Efficiency Test shall be as follows:
1. The test may be taken on word processing software.
2. It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
3. Formatting of letter.
NOTE : The font for Shorthand and Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
Interview shall be held after declaration of result of Shorthand & Computer Test and number of candidates to the extent of three times of number of vacancies shall be called for Interview.
HCRAJ Exam Syllabus 2017
Syllabus For Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre
Duration – Three hours
The Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Court Acts, 2015, Indian Contract Act, 1872, Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882, The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Chapter X, XI & XII and The Second Schedule), The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001, The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955, The Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956, The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974, The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Hindu Succession Act, 1956, Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956, Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956, Muslim Law, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, General Rules (Civil), 1986, The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961, The Registration Act, 1908, The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998, The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994, The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009, The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010, The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980, The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, The Trade Marks Act, 1999, The Copyright Act, 1957, The Patent Act, 1970, Interpretation of Statutes, The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII & XIII), Judgement Writing and Land Mark Judgements of Supreme Court of India.
Duration – Three hours
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958, The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII), The Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV), The Information Technology Act, 2000, General Rules (Criminal), The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, The Rajasthan Prevention of Witch Hunting Act, 2015, Medical Jurisprudence, Judgement Writing and Land Mark Judgements of Supreme Court of India.
Duration – Two hours
Language which includes translation, precis, essays etc. Translation may include Hindi to English and English to Hindi.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission Printout of Online Application : 21.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 21.03.2017
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this HCRAJ Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to hcraj.nic.in (HCRAJ Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Stenographer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the HCRAJ Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.25/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates through Demand Draft in Favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur.
HCRAJ Exam Call Letter Download 2017
- a. Scrutiny of Applications- The Committee constituted by the Chief Justice shall scrutinize the applications and shall satisfy itself before granting certificate in each case that the application has been made strictly in accordance with the provisions of Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010 and the decision as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidates for admission to the examination shall be final. No candidate shall be admitted to the examination unless he holds a certificate of admission issued by the person authorized by the Chief Justice.
- b. Admit Cards shall be issued through official website of Rajasthan High Court (www.hcraj.nic.in). Admit Cards shall not be sent to the candidates through any other mode. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website regularly. The candidate can download Admit Card by entereing his Application ID, Date of Birth & Captcha. The candidates may obtain print-out of Admission Card through his own computer & printer with internet facility or with help of service provider who provides service of computer & printer with internet facility like Cyber cafe, e-Mitra kiosk etc.
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
- HELP LINE: Candidates may obtain relevant information on the official website of Rajasthan High Court (www.hcraj.nic.in). Apart from this, he may contact on the Help Line Nos. 0291-2541042, 2541388 or personally at the Control Room, Examination Cell, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur during the office hours for any assistance/guidance/information/explanation.
HCRAJ Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- HCRAJ Stenographer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Last Updated on by