High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 09 Driver vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from applicants who are qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for recruitment to 09 (nine) Posts of Drivers in the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru, through online link on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancies in High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in High Court of Karnataka Driver post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Classification of vacancies:
9 posts (Residual Parent Cadre)
|Women Candidate||Rural Candidate||Ex-Serviceman||Kannada Medium||
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 for the Driver posts is given below.
- Must have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent examination and who possess license for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 years experience in driving. Further the candidate should have good knowledge of English and Kannada.
Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and must not exceed the age of (as per Rule 6(1) of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977):-
- (a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- (b) 38 years in case of person belonging to Category-II-A, II-B or III-A, III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- (c) 35 years in case of others.
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Scale of Pay : 11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000.
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- Advertisement Notification regarding recruitment of 9 posts of Drivers in the High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Driving Test &
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.08.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Through Challan : 16.08.2016
High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this High Court of Karnataka Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in (High Court of Karnataka Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Driver Posts
- STEP–3: Read the High Court of Karnataka Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Method of Application and fee: The method of Application shall be through online on the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp to be applied as per the instructions are made available in the Annexure on the website. Applications sent through any mode other than online will not be considered.
-For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I candidates – Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
– For all other candidates Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee through SBI online payment gateway to:
- Challan Form: On submission of online application the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link:
in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe, Acrobat)
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these High Court of Karnataka Driver Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in High Court of Karnataka Recruitment written test exam. Search High Court of Karnataka Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.