High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 20 Research Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.orissahighcourt.nic.in for the post of Research Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in High Court Orissa. High Court Orissa has recently publish an advertisement notification for Research Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
District Administration Dholpur Recruitment 2017
Vacancies in High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in High Court Orissa Research Assistant post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 for the Research Assistant posts is given below.
(i) A candidate must be a law graduate or post graduate in law from any recognized Universities/Colleges/ Institutions, established by law in India and should not have put in more than one year of practice, if he/ she is a practising advocate.
(ii) A candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
(iii) In case a candidate is selected who is practising as an advocate, he / she must surrender / keep in abeyance his/ her advocate’s licence during his/her tenure as Research Assistant, but however such period shall be included/calculated towards his/her practice as an Advocate.
(i) A candidate must not have attained the age of 33 years on 1st January preceding the last date fixed for submission of the application.
(ii) He must be a citizen of India.
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Official Notification
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 METHOD OF SELECTION
- (i) Selection for engaging Research Assistant shall be made by notifying requirement, and thereby inviting applications from willing candidates. The pro forma of abridged advertisement shall be as may be prescribed in schedule I from time to time.
- (ii) Such application shall be made in the form as is prescribed in Schedule-II which can be downloaded from website, and it must be accompanied with the copies of documents, as enumerated in that form.
- (iii) Simultaneous to publication of abridged notification, Registrar, Universities/ Colleges / Institutions may also be intimated about the requirement, requesting to persuade, and forward applications, of willing candidates, along with their recommendation.
- (iv) Calendar as is given in schedule III shall, as far as possible, be adhered to.
- (v) Selection shall be made on the basis of recommendation of the Judge authorized by the Hon’ble Chief Justice.
- (vi) Selection shall be made in order of merit as recommended by the Hon’ble Judge authorized by the Hon ‘ble. Chief Justice.
- (vii) After receipt of the recommendations from the judge authorized, the Hon’ble Chief Justice shall order attachment of one Research Assistant to each of the Hon’ble Judges, including the Hon’ble Chief Justice himself. The formal order in this regard shall however be issued by the Registrar General/Registrar Adm inistration.
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 31.05.2017
High Court Orissa Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this High Court Orissa Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.orissahighcourt.nic.in (High Court Orissa Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Research Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the High Court Orissa Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Every application submitted shall be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- by the General category and Rs. 50/- by the candidates of s.c. & S.T. category in favour of Registrar (Administartion), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at State Bank of India, Main Branch, Cuttack. The fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case.
High Court Orissa Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these High Court Orissa Research Assistant Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in High Court Orissa Recruitment written test exam. Search High Court Orissa Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.