HPSSC i.e Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 119 Clerk vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 HPSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in HPSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- 1.5 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 HPSSC Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.10 HPSSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
HPSSC Recruitment 2017
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form hpsssb.hp.gov.in for the post of Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Applications are invited for filling up 119 posts of clerk under 20% quota of limited direct recruitment from eligible regular Class-IV employees of government departments of Himachal Pradesh (excluding HP Vidhan Sabha, Judicial Services, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies) on the application format appended as Annexure “A”. The applications on prescribed format alongwith fee should reach the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission , Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 on or before 15-03-2017 and for the candidates serving in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub- Division of Shimla District of HP on or before 30.03.2017. The application forms received after these dates will be rejected and the Commission will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application forms.
Vacancies in HPSSC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) Clerk post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
The department wise detail is as under:-
|Sr.No.||Name of Deptt.||Total Posts (Allocated)||Gen||SC||ST||OBC|
|1||Language & Culture||01||01||–||–||–|
|3||Municipal Corporation Shimla||15||12||02||01||–|
|8||I & PR||02||02||0||0||–|
|10||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs||09||02||06||01||–|
|11||Deputy Commissioner Chamba||19||16||3||–||–|
|12||Economic and Statistics||01||01||–||–||–|
|13||HP State Pollution Control Board||04||04||Note:- Only the eligible class-IV employees of HP State Pollution Control Board are eligible for these 04 posts, and they will not be entitled for option of other departments i.e. after their selection they can only be posted in their own Board/Corporation.|
|14||HIMUDA||03||03||Note:- Only the eligible class-IV employees of HIMUDA are eligible for these 03 posts, and they will not be entitled for option of other departments i.e. after their selection they can only be posted in their own Board/Corporation|
|NOTE:- THE NUMBER OF POST(S) IS TENTATIVE AND MAY INCREASE OR DECREASE DURING THE PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT UNDER THIS ADVERTISEMENT.|
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for HPSSC Recruitment 2017 for the Clerk posts is given below.
- 20% by limited direct recruitment from amongst the „regular‟ Class –IV officials possessing the 10+2 qualification through competitive examination to be conducted by the HP Subordinate Services Selection Board, ( Now HPSSC) Hamirpur, having five (05) years regular service OR regular combined with continuous service rendered on daily wages or on contract basis failing which by direct recruitment on a regular basis or by recruitment on contract basis, as the case may be . The eligible Class-IV officials will have also to qualify the typing skill test with the minimum speed of 25 words per minute in English Typewriting OR 20 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on Computer to be conducted by the HP Staff Selection Commission.
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Rs. 360/- for General Category candidates & Rs. 120/- for reserved categories such as SC,ST & OBC. The fee should be paid either through a Crossed Bank Draft or Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Secretary, H.P. Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur. The Demand draft should be payable at any Bank branch located at Hamirpur. Payment of fee in cash or by any other mode is not acceptable.
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1. Objective type (Multiple choice questions) screening test consisting General English of 10+2 standard, Hindi of Matric standard, General knowledge including G.K. of Himachal Pradesh, Current affairs, Everyday Science, General awareness and logic. = 200 Marks
- 2. Typing skill test on computer with minimum speed of 25 words per minute in English or 20 words per minute in Hindi. =20 Marks
- (a) The name of the candidates will be recommended for appointment to different departments on the basis of Merit – cum- Option exercised by them at the time of computer efficiency/typing skill test
- (b) The name of the candidates in HIMUDA & HP State Pollution Control Board will be recommended for appointment on the basis of Merit drawn from the qualified officials of HIMUDA & HP State Pollution Control Board .
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-03-2017.
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Documents to be sent with the Application Form
- 1. One envelope after affixing postal stamps of Rs. 6/- or of prevalent rate.
- 2. One passport size recent photograph of the candidate pasted on prescribed box in the application form.
- 3. Acknowledgement Card after affixing postal stamps of Rs. 6/- or of prevalent rate after writing self address thereon.
HPSSC Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
The candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before filling in the application format :-
- 1. Recent passport size photograph of the candidate affixed in relevant column of the application format.
- 2. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes certificates should be on parental basis.
- 3. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of application form. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of typing skill test.
- 4. The candidate must fulfil the requirement of passing the academic qualification on or before the submission of application form.
- 5. The applications received without photograph, undertaking/certificate of Head of office & examination fee etc. and incomplete in any respect including unsigned one shall not be entertained and rejected straightway.
- 6. The application format is appended as Annexure-‘A’ with this advertisement and candidates are advised
- 7. to apply on this format only on A-4 size paper. Candidates can download this format from the Commission website http://www.himachal.nic.in/hpsssb.
- 8. Applications received in any other format except the Annexure-‘A’ will be rejected straightway.
- 9. No interim correspondence will be made and entertained by the Commission with the candidates at any stage till the examination process is over.
- 10. Candidates should also attach one self addressed envelope of 9”X4” (inch) size along with 6/- (Six) postage stamp pasted on it with the application form.
- 11. Class-IV employees of HP Vidhan Shaba, Judicial Services, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies are not eligible (Except the employees of HIMUDA & HP State Pollution Control Board and they will not be entitled for option of any Govt. department if they are selected).
- 12. The option of the employees of rest of the departments shall not be considered for HIMUDA & HP State Pollution Control Board.
- 13. The original certificates/testimonials will be seen at the time of typing skill test.
- 14. No change in category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. SC, ST OBC etc. vice- versa.
- 15. Married daughter/grand daughters are not covered under Ward of Freedom Fighters and Ward of Ex- serviceman category.
For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No. 01972-221841. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage http://www.himachal.nic.in/hpsssb.
(Dr. Jitender Kanwar)
H.P. Staff Selection Commission,
HPSSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- HPSSC Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.