IBPS i.e Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 8822 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.5 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.6 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
- 1.8 IBPS PO Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- 1.9 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.10 IBPS PO Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ibps.in for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently publish an advertisement notification for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2016.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
- IBPS Management Trainee Exam 2016
- IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2016
- IBPS RRB Exam 2016
- IBPS PO Exam 2016
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2016
- IBPS Exam 2016
- IBPS Recruitment 2016 www.ibps.in
- Online Mock Test 2016
- Jobs In PSC 2016
- Jobs In Banks 2016
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2016
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2016
- IBPS Interview Questions Answers – PO, Clerk, RRB, SO, MT
- IBPS Online Mock Test
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form – Total Vacancies – 16615 – Last Date – 30th Sep.
Vacancies in IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
Number of Vacancies
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4.||Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200||2||2|
|Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Central Bank of India||45||22||81||152||300||3||3||3|
|12.||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||75||38||136||251||500||8||5||2|
|14.||Punjab National Bank||112||56||202||380||750||7||8|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||23||11||42||82||158||1||1||1|
|18.||Union Bank of India||128||61||178||532||899||14||14|
|United Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||10||04||02|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2016 for the Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts is given below.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6.||Persons affected by 1984 riots|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates
26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training
23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training
03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
|Online Examination – Preliminary|
16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016
Result of Online exam – Preliminary
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main|
Online Examination – Main
|Declaration of Result – Main|
Download of call letters for interview
Conduct of interview
|January / February 2017|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main).
IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
Name of Tests
|No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
Composite time of
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam|
Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi|
|20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination of CWE PO/MT-VI and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the CWE (Main) and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
- While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately
IBPS PO Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online only from 26.07.2016 to13.08.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- – Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
IBPS PO Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers