IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 1000 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
IDBI Bank Ltd., (IDBI Bank) a company within the meaning of Companies Act, 2013, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. IDBI Bank is aggressively expanding its operations.
IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES Bengaluru and 3 months internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.idbi.com for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in IDBI Bank. IDBI Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
Vacancies in IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in IDBI Bank Assistant Manager (Grade-A) post details are given below.
Name Of Post
|Total Vacancies||Reserved for|
|Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||1000||138||108||285||26|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Manager (Grade-A) posts is given below.
Name Of Posts
|Assistant Manager (Grade-A)|
Graduation from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD)
- Maximum 28 Years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe|
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment|
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – Rs.2500/- per month During the Internship Period (3 Months) – Rs.10000/- per month
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.14,400/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years). These pay scales are under revision. The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
a. The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
Name of the Test
|No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 2 hours
b. The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
c. The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview. While the number of candidates to be called for interview will be at the discretion of IDBI Bank, adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank, will be called for Interview. During interview candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting.
d. The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
e. The online test would be held at the centers mentioned in Annexure-I. Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained. IDBI Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for written test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center. Applicants admitted to the written test will be intimated the time and address of the venue of the written test through ON-LINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Applicants will not be admitted to the written test without the online Call Letter. In view of Call letter being made available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be issued to any candidate/s.
f. The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
g. The candidates are advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website after 17.01.2017 to download their call letters by entering their registration number and password. Candidates qualifying in on-line test would have to visit IDBI Bank’s website to download the call letter for personal interview by entering their registration number and password. IDBI Bank reserves the right to decide the schedule & center of personal interview as per its convenience.
h. The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the online test and Interview for the short listed eligible candidates would be put on IDBI Bank’s website. No separate communication either by post or otherwise, would be issued to the candidates. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website at regular intervals.
i. Candidates should carry the printout of online Call Letter, application form, e-receipt of payment and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, experience and caste) in original along with a copy of same at the time of interview. Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the candidates in the application form will be done only on the day of the interview. Candidates not qualifying the eligibility criteria, or failing to produce any required document on the day of the interview would not be allowed to attend the interview and his or her candidature would stand cancelled. Candidates found prima-facie eligible only would be allowed to attend the personal interview.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|Opening and closing of payment Gateway|
25.11.2016 to 09.12.2016
Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application
|25.11.2016 to 09.12.2016|
|Date of Online (Tentatively) Test at all centers|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- (i) Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the ‘CAREERS’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking & Finance” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- (ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- (iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- (iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- (v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- (vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- (viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application Form.
- (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- (x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- (xii) Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
|Rs.150 (Intimation charges only)|
|FOR ALL OTHERS|
Rs.700 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
- a. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- b. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- c. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- d. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- e. Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- f. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- g. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- h. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers